Chapter Six

Chapter Six

I haven't spoken to Luke much after the other day, because I've been hanging out with Shane, to make up for not seeing him for a few days, because I was busy. Mum doesn't have work today, so she went to the Laundromat and said I could invite Shane over, and catch up.

All Shane wants to do is make out all the time, I want to talk get to know him a ton better, I don't want to just use my lips for kissing. Like I said, I prefer hugs over kissing, kissing makes your lips swollen after a few times of making out. But when you love someone you'll do anything for them. I just don't want to be clingy girlfriend.

But tomorrow is the Battle of the Bands. Tomorrow is Friday. There aren't many bands that are going from the flyer, there's only 5 Seconds of Summer, Cursing Words, Fish Under Water- I like the name, haha- and Paris.

Cursing Words are a screamo band, Fish Under Water do country music and Paris, well they speak French which I find really funny, I mean I'm part French, and I speak it, but like Paris...they sing in French. It's funny. But I have a weird humour so yeah. But Paris are a pop/rock band like 5 Seconds of Summer, just in French.

I'm really excited to go though, I can't wait to hear them again, like I really love their music, I subscribed to them on YouTube, and well, commented on all their covers and music videos they made saying they are incredible, and other stuff, they'll know it was me commenting from what I said.

I still haven't told Shane that I loved him, but I've given up on finding that something I think I don't know about Shane, I'm starting to think I'm just imaging things, so I was planning on telling him today, when is lips aren't on mine.

He pulls his hand off of my waist, and sits up rubbing his lips. I sit up too, rubbing my very swollen lips.

"That was an intense make out, Ness." He says, I just give him a smile. Not really knowing what to say to that, I didn't think it was intense.

"Yeah, I guess. Shane I need to tell you something." I say. He covers his face with his hands.

"You're not going to tell me you like want to break up or that you cheated me or something are you?" He says, why would I want to break up with him? Why would I cheat on him either, I wouldn't be able to live without him. I don't care if he doesn't like hugs, and if he likes kissing a lot, because I love him, and I'll except what he doesn't like and what he does, plus like I said, I just think he's perfect in my eyes.

"No, no, no." I say, chuckling beginning to pull down his hands when his eye peeks through his fingers. I smile.

"Thank god, I don't want to lose you."

"I just wanted to tell you that I lo-" before I get to finish a knock's at my door. I tell the knocker to come in and see it's just my Mum.

"Hey sweet heart, sorry to interrupt but I got called for a late shift, minding watching Lavigne? She's watching Dora in the lounge room at the moment, okay." Mum asks.

"Yeah. I will, Shane and I will go down stairs and watch her." I say, Mum thanks me and exits my room closing the door behind her, Shane hovers over me once again and pulls me underneath him by the waist.

I think I might just wait a little bit longer to tell him, maybe it is a little too early to tell him, so I will wait, I've waited four weeks to tell him already, waiting another week and a bit can't hurt right?

"You were saying?" I bite my lip thinking of something to replace what I was saying to him before.

"I just wanted to tell you that erm...I love...your hair like that, it's really nice." I say biting my lip while ruffling his hair, he kisses me on the lips.