Chapter Thirty-Nine

Chapter Thirty-Nine

We ended up spending the next day with One Direction, we got to know them much better while they were discussing the tour plans. I'm glad that I'm not as quiet around them anymore, that I've been me around them today.

We met them at their hotel in the city, we took a train and stuff. We spoke with them since one o'clock and left ten past nine at night. Currently, we are taking the train back home. We all manage to sit together on the train. It's actually quite full for a night train. Usually they are quite empty, but people do overtime on the weekends.

We had gotten on the train a few minutes ago and we are all being quite quiet. None of us have spoken, and I'm finding it weird but I know one of the boys will speak.

I grab Luke's hand, lacing our fingers together. He pulls our hands up to his lips and places a kiss on my hand. I smile at him, while he places our hands on my lap. His hand is quite cold, so I sit my spare hand on his.

"So, Yenessa." Calum started. "I heard Luke slipped you the hot beef injection." He raises his eyebrows, wiggling them up and down. Hot beef injection? What does that even mean? I look at Luke to see his reaction. He has his eyes widened, and begins to slide down in his seat. I have a feeling what Calum is talking about is going to make me want to kill my boyfriend.

"What are you talking about? What does that mean?" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows in confusion.

"He popped your cherry." Calum said. I still don't know what he is going on about, I keep my eyebrows furrowed. I'm so confused right now. "He put the sausage through the donut." What is he talking about? Calum never seems to make sense.

"Calum, your confusing me. What are you going on about?" I asked, I'm so freaking confuzzeled. Michael steps in and places his hand on Calum's shoulder, pushing him away, forcing him to have his back pressed to the seat.

"What the dumbass is trying to say, is that he heard you and Luke had sex." Michael said. I widen my eyes, and sit up straight. I'm considering on playing dumb, or lying to them saying that we didn't, but they'll know I'm lying, and there isn't any point in lying only because I'm sure Luke told them.

"Luke told you didn't he." I asked, sighing. Ashton, Calum and Michael all nod their heads. I turn to Luke and see he is covering his face with his hands, slouched in his seat. I slap the back of his head, and the boys start chuckling. "Why did you tell them, you idiot? I want to murder you, you don't tell people you had sex with your girlfriend, you dumbass!"

Luke shakes his head, his hands still covering his face. I sigh, and press my back against the seat. I'm not happy with him but then again I don't really care. I just feel the need to care, I don't want to care. If I had a friend that was a girl, I'm sure I'd tell her too.

"They kept picking on me because they thought I was still a Virgin and it slipped!" Luke exclaimed. I narrow my eyes at him, not impressed with him at all. Michael chuckled.

"Slipped, my ass. When we were hanging out the other day you told us." Michael said, smirking at Luke. I glare at Luke. We won't have like, a fight from this, Luke and I just don't seem to fight ever since we've been a couple. I let go of his hand and drop his onto his lap. I scoot closer to the window, folding my arms across my chest.

"Okay, maybe it didn't slip." He said, sitting up properly. He scoots closer to me, and places both of his hands on my waist. "I'm sorry, Nessy." He goes to kiss me on the lips but I turn my head and he kisses my cheek.

"Luke, give your girl some space. She is clearly not happy with you. Get your hands off of her, and just shut up." Michael said.

Luke then let's go of my waist, but his fingers linger on it for a while before his touch completely disappears. He scoots away from me.

"Why'd you open your mouth, Cal?" Luke asked.

"She had the right to know you told us, buddy!" Calum exclaimed, throwing his hands into the air. "You should have spoken to her about telling us or something because clearly she doesn't feel good about you telling us about some intimacy that went on with you too, but I was just messing with her too, so that didn't help."

Luke sighs. Whispering happens, and I frown. I understand where Calum is coming from, but honestly, I understand why Luke told them. Guys losing their virginity or having sex with a lot of girls or whatever is a big deal to them. They like to brag about it like us girls like to brag about our new designer clothes. Guys tell each other all that stuff.

I kinda feel bad for being mean to Luke, rejecting that kiss and ignoring him for a few minutes or so. I don't like even being upset with Luke nor being mad at him. He's my Lukey.

I uncross my arms, and drop my hands to my sides. I forgive him. I tend to forgive and forget pretty fast, but that's because I don't like holding into grudges or staying mad at someone.

"Lukey." I said, with a smile. I move my hand over to grab his. He's got his elbows on his knees, and he's hunched. One of his hands is running through his hair. I grab his spare hand from between his legs, and lace our fingers together, scooting closer to him. He turns his head to look at me, and I press my lips onto his. He presses his back against the seat, and drops his hand that was in his hair onto his lap.

I pull away from him after a few seconds, not wanting to make it look like we were about make out. I do not like PDA, pecking one another is fine but making out in public is just not at all.

"I can't stay mad at you, and I understand why you told them, it's like telling them you won a medal." I said, giving him a smile. "But tell me you told them next time, you bum."

"Exactly! I had to tell them, because now they can stop bragging about how they aren't virgins, and how I still was one." He said. I smirk at him, suppressing my laughter about how serious he is about that. Michael, Calum and Ashton are suppressing their laughter too. Lucky for us, none of us cracked up laughing. "Wait? There's going to be a next time?"

I look over at the boys in front of us, and find them all smirking. If they seriously think I'm going to answer that question in front of them whether it's a yes or no, it isn't going to happen.

"No shit, we are a couple." I whispered in his ear. Well, I'm sure if your first time was awkward like Luke and mines, I'm sure your going to want to do it again now that you know what to do. I pull my lips away from Luke's ear and find him smirking, his dimples prominent.

The boys probably know that I said there will be a next time because of Luke's reaction, if I said there will never be a next time, Luke would either be pouting or he would look sad. It's Luke, probably most likely his famous pout. I know I'm right when I look at the three idiots and see them smirking as big as Luke. Calum is even wiggling his eyebrows.

I face palm myself. Well, they know we did it already, and they were bound to know if we did it again because Luke would tell them, so I lose either way.

"You three shut up, or I will slap you, hard!"