Chapter Twelve

Chapter Twelve

 Luke and I walked out of the cinema smiling. Luke had nearly screamed when we began watching Monsters University in our onesies. People looked at us like we're crazy but we are crazy together.

It's been week; the second round of Battle of the Bands is this Friday, which is tomorrow. I hung out with Shane for a while, but I feel we've been very distant lately and I don't like it. Luke's been there for me more than my own boyfriend has. No offense to Shane or anything, but that's just sad, my best friend being there for me no matter what, and my boyfriend isn't.

Anyhoo, turns out the boys are performing Wherever You Are and Too Late. They were happy I found them totally incredible, and they decided to perform them to show their sensitive side. To show that they aren't all about the heavy rock stuff and that they also like the slow, emotional type of songs.

Also, lucky for me, my Math teacher was away, so my Math test has been pushed back till next Monday and Luke said he will come tutor me, during this week. He seems to be super smart, and he really enjoys his Maths.

"Wanna go grab some ice-cream?" I ask, looking over at look at him, looking down at his phone. He doesn't hear me, but he looks over at me, smiling while sniffing his nose. I take my glasses off - I wore them during the movie - and shove them into my case in my pocket.

"Yeah, sure. Let's go grab some ice-cream!" He says, skipping away in front of me in the theatre after tucking his phone, into the large pocket of his onesie. I go to follow him, but see a familiar girl walking towards me, and when I say that, you should know who that girl is.

Luke continues skipping while I stop, and go to turn around. Megan shoves her shoulder into mine, pushing me over onto the ground, I swear I already want to rip that damn hair of hers out; she doesn't want to make it worse I tell you! I can be really nice but man; I can be a super bitch too. I'm pretty damn good at being one, if you ask the people who have messed with me in the past.

"Sorry, I didn't see you there. But you know, everyone likes to ignore that large zit on their ass, no matter how gross and gooey it is" I stand up, and was so close to pouncing on her but a large green back jumped in front of me, and from the smell of that cologne, it's obviously Luke coming to the rescue.

"Fuck off, Megan. Leave her alone." Luke growls, grabbing my hand from behind him, and holding it. It's really cute, him protecting me like this, but honestly I can handle this on my own, one ripped strand of hair at a time.

"Oh, what are you going to do, Luke? Bite me? No, you fuck off, you’re a stupid dumb cunt, and this is a war between that dumb slut and I, not you and me, so go suck a dick or something you gay fuck, and let me squeeze this damn zit on my ass out of existence" Megan says, trying to grab me from over Luke's shoulder, but he pushes her off.

"Oi, Megan. Don't speak about Luke like that, he's a better person than you'll ever be, so don't call him fucking names, because you’re pissed over something between you and me. So leave him alone." I snap at her harshly, hovering my head over Luke's shoulder, standing on my tippy toes, attempting to glare at her. It wasn’t quite as effective considering he is like 21374 times taller than me; like, I would never be able to see over that blonde idiot’s head. I say 'idiot' with love, I promise.

Luke pushes me back, and begins mouthing off to Megan cutting off every damn thing she's trying to spout out of that large bad mouthing hole of hers, smothered in red lipstick, like usual.

"Look, I'm just trying to stop something that you don't want to happen right here, right now. And another thing, speak to her like that again, and I'll do more than bite you. I'll pull a fucking chunk out of you! Leave her the fuck alone, or you won't only have me to deal with, you'll have Yenessa! Not only is she freaking pissed at you, she is ready to fucking pounce, and rip that damn hair out of your whore-y fucked up head, so fuck off of now, and unless you want to be ripped to fucking shreds!" Luke snarls at her.