Chapter Seven

Chapter Seven

“I love Sully. He’s big and fluffy, and I just want to hug him. As for Mike, I don’t like as much as Sully.” I say to Luke, dipping my last Oreo into my milk, after twisting it, and eating the cream.

“I like Mike. He’s cool, he has one eye.” Luke says, pointing to his eye. I chuckle. We had finished Monsters Inc. five minutes ago, and now we’re just talking about our favourite character.

“Yeah, but Sully is huggable. Mike, looks as if he’d be I don’t know…slimy.” I say, sitting my glass of milk on the coffee table.

“If you say Mike’s slimy, I’m going to say Sully is a fluffy pedo.” Luke says, I sarcastically laugh, and slap him.

“Don’t be mean about Sully, Sully is fluffy. Mike’s a pedo.” I say folding my arms across my chest, how can you not love Sully? He’s fluffy!! And huggable what’s not to love, seriously?!?

“Sully is a pedo.” Luke states.

“You’re a pedo.” I say, laughing. Luke moves closer to me, wrapping an arm around me. You know the whole 'he yawns, lifting his arm to wrap around you' thing, like that, minus the yawn.

“Am I now?” Luke says, looking into my arms making a creepy face I laugh.

“Yes, yes you are.” I say, Luke looks into my eyes, before looking down at my lips. He begins leaning in, but I press my palms onto his warm, covered chest and stop him from moving any closer.

“I’m sorry, I just- got stuck in the moment.” Like says, moving back running his hand through his hair, and sitting back. I smile, and place my hand over his.

“It's cool.” I say, grabbing a slice of pizza, Luke does the same thing and we both just go quiet, it’s not awkward or anything, it’s just silence, that silence as if we’ve known each other for years, and when we go quiet it's nice. I'm the kinda person to hate being alone, and I hate it when everyone goes quiet and doesn't say a word, but with Luke and I, when we both go quiet, I actually like it. We're just kinda, enjoying each others company. I like that.

“Hey, um. Could I crash here?” Luke asks, running a hand through his hair. “It’s like 2:00am, I don’t really want to wa-“

“Yeah, of course. You can sleep in my bed.” I say, pointing to the direction of my bedroom, Luke sits there shaking his head.

“I’ll sleep on the couch. You sleep in your bed.” Luke says, I open my mouth to tell him he can sleep in my bed, but I know Luke will win anyway, so I close my mouth and Luke smiles.

“Okay, I was going to argue back but you’ll win.” I say, “Wanna watch another?” I ask, and he nods his head. I walk back over to the cabinet and sit down, pulling off my cardigan and throwing it onto the single person couch. I gather my hair up, and tie it in a bun, securing it with a hair tie from my wrist.

“Erm. Up for a horror movie?” I ask, turning around to see Luke already looking at me, I smile at him and he smiles back.

“Sure.”

Another thing, I love horror movies, I love them so much that I don’t actually have a favourite, I love them all from the Conjuring to all the Paranormal Activity’s, Hills with Eyes, I love them all, I can’t pick a fave. The only horror-ish movie I don’t like is The Human Centipede, I watched both of them, and nearly spewed, I don’t know why I continued watching it, I guess I like to finish what I start. The first one was fine but the second one was gross.

“Hills with Eyes?” I ask holding up the DVD, I turn around to face Luke, and he smiles nodding his head, not talking much now.

After putting the DVD in the player I sit up, and walk over to the couch, and sit myself down next to Luke, I fold my legs underneath my bottom, and grab the remote from the coffee table, pressing play.