Threat

WARNING: this story was written in 2017 and it was one of my first taekook fanfictions so it might induce cringe. I have grown in my writing so please read this story with a bit of precaution.

Taehyung walks to school with his boyfriend. His familiar black jacket hangs loosely around Jimin's shoulders, who almost drowns in it. Taehyung wraps his arms around his boyfriend's waist, pulling the petite boy closer. Jimin yelps at the strong grip.

"What's wrong?", he asks softly.

"Those guys are checking you out", Taehyung answers, glaring dangerously at the group of boys who dared to look at this boyfriend.

"Tae", Jimin whines, "You know I love you".

"I know that", the brown haired boy pecks his boyfriend's hair. He throws the boys another glare and mutters, "But they don't".

He groans when Jimin's frilly pink skirt flies up a bit by the wind.

"You shouldn't wear such cute clothes to school", Taehyung mumbles against the other's ear, "I can't control myself, you know".

"You pabo", Jimin rolls his eyes and pushes Taehyung off him, "I wear what I want to wear".

"Even if it makes boys drool over you making me extremely jealous?"

"Especially because of that", Jimin smiles, his eyes going to crescents.

Taehyung rolls his eyes and grabs Jimin's hand in his, "Maybe I should show people you belong to me... If you know what I mean".

"Oh no mister!", Jimin shakes his head, "You're not sneaking in again. Remember last time? We almost got caught!"

"That was not my fault!", Taehyung gasps, "You were the one screaming!"

"Because you were being a sore loser", Jimin sing songs.

"Someone threw a blue shell at me right before the finish! That's unfair!", Taehyung swings their hands forwards and backwards.

"You were the one wanting to play Mario kart", Jimin shrugs, "I wanted to play pokémon, but noooo"

"Oh shush you", Taehyung groans, pecking his boyfriend softly on the lips, "Class is going to start. I'll see you at lunch".

"Okay, love you", Jimin smiles, giving Taehyung's cheek a kiss.

"Love you too", Taehyung smiles brightly, walking away from his boyfriend, unaware of the threat around the corner.