Nervous

I'm determined to first finish Fuck Off (cause it's near its end) and then finish Kingnapping & The Dark Inside Of Me (which are also at its ends) so I don't mix up their plots.

Jungkook's P.O.V

Taehyung has been acting weird for the past week. He's been more touchy during class breaks or in the middle of the class a hand will suddenly appear on my thigh which isn't good for my concentration. I don't know what he's playing at or if he wants to achieve something with all this teasing.

At the end of the school week I invite Taehyung over to my place to watch a movie or something. It's been a while since we had a date, the first one almost getting ruined by Jimin. He immediately complies and almost drags me to the car with steel determination. I have got no idea what's gotten into him but it seems like he really wants to spend time with me.

I intertwine my right hand with his as my left hand is on the steering wheel driving us home. When I glance in the rear view mirror I notice how nervous Taehyung actually is. His body is tense though his face doesn't necessarily show it. He's biting his lip in thought and watches the outside world flash by.

"Are you okay?", I ask, momentarily turning my head to him. He gets shaken out of his daze and looks back at me.

"Yeah, of course, why wouldn't I be?", he smiles brightly and I decide to ask it again once we're home. When I park in the garage and get out he stays in the passenger seat. When I call out to him he wakes back up out of his daze and gets out too.

"Are you sure you're okay?"

My question seems to annoy him as he only nods and walks through the door without saying a thing.

Alright then...

He already knows the way to my room and plops down onto my bed, spread out like a star fish. Once he notices I entered the room he jumps up and looks around nervously. I decide to ignore his weird behavior for now and walk over to the DVDs in my closet.

"What are you in the mood for?", I ask, pulling out the box and setting it on my bed. The question seems to startle him as he looks at me with a shocked expression.

It was a normal question, wasn't it?

"Uh- oh you mean... Well um what about Finding Nemo?", he stutters with his hands clasped together behind his back.

"Alright", I shrug, searching for the DVD and sliding it into the video recorder. I get some blankets and extra cushions and throw them on the bed. Taehyung awkwardly sits down next to where I am lying. I frown at him and wrap my arms around his waist to get him to lie down next to me but what I hadn't expected was the small yelp escaping his lips. His body tenses and he falls down on my stomach.

"Babe", I sigh, turning his body so he's facing me, "What's wrong? And don't dare to tell me there's nothing wrong cause I can see you're obviously lying".

He sighs and averts his eyes which makes a pout appear on my lips. Why can't he tell me? Doesn't he trust me enough?

"I- uh", he starts but a sigh interrupts his sentence again, "I should go home. My parents probably expect me home at his hour".

I try to pull him back but he's out the door before I know it. He doesn't even have a car or a bike so he's going to walk all the way home which worries me a lot. I jump up and chase after him but once I'm outside I see he has sprinted out of the street.

What's bothering him?

I go back inside, pulling out my phone to text Yoongi, asking if he knows about anything. I receive a text back within a minute which states he knows something vaguely but I should give a ring to the attached phone number he placed underneath his text.

Frowning, I sink back down on my bed and tick on the phone number. Should I call it? Maybe I should text first.

Before I can make up my mind the phone has started ringing and it shows an unknown number. It's the same number Yoongi sent to me?

"Hello?", I ask into the phone, wondering who the person on the other side is.

"Hi! I'm Jin, Taehyung's cousin", the person answers, "You're Jungkook right, Taehyung's boyfriend?"

"Yeah that's me... Um why are you calling me?", I ask confused but a bit relieved it's not some stalker or something.

"Well Taehyung has called me a few seconds ago if I could pick him up cause he ran out of your house", he explains, "I think I know why he did that cause I heard the distressed tone in his voice".

"So you know why he's been acting weird for the past days? It's been worrying me but he hasn't been telling me why, always claiming he was fine".

Jin sighs, "He's just worried and stressed about something in your relationship and I think it's best that you know what it's about, cause honestly, you should make the first step in this".

"In our relationship? What is it?", I ask worried. Is he doubting our relationship already?

"Taehyung feels ready to be more intimate with you, if you know what I mean, but he doesn't know how to tell you or how to initiate it", Jin mutters into the phone, "I should go now, I'm almost there to pick Taehyung up. I hope you know what to do now. Toodles!"

Even when the phone beeps into my ear, signaling Jin has ended the call. Even when my mom calls me for dinner. I'm still frozen in place, knowing Taehyung wants to have me as his first.

I need to make some sort of plan.