Yours

D R A M A

I'm also leaving the day after tomorrow for camp!

Jungkook's P.O.V

I'm fairly early in school today which sucks but I couldn't wait to see Taehyung again as soon as possible. It's sounds cheesy as fuck, I know, but I haven't seen or heard of him since Saturday. I lean against the brick wall with my back and foot, crossing my arms to get that bad boy look going on. I fish the packet of cigarettes from my pocket and light one. The smoke burns my lungs with every inhale and it relaxes my tense muscles. The puffs of dark smoke twirl around in the air until they slowly fade away. I tap my finger against the cigarette and put it back in between my lips to check my phone.

Footsteps come closer and I see Jimin skipping my way with a bright smile on his face. I frown and blow out smoke once he's in front of me so it hits him in the face. His smile momentarily disappears when he coughs but is back on his lips in no time.

"What do you want?", I ask bored, shifting my foot against the wall.

"Nothing, just wanted to talk", he sing songs and I frown my eyebrows.

"We don't talk Jimin, we've never talked. We had sex like one time and then you turned out to be a whore", I reply, looking over his head to check if Taehyung has arrived yet.

Jimin hums, "True but still... How are you and Taehyung? You went on a date right?"

My eyes snap back to him, "Yeah, why? Are you jealous?"

Jimin starts giggling and he puts his hand on my chest to stop himself from falling over, "That's really funny".

"Is it?", I arch an eyebrow, slapping his hand off me, "If you aren't then you can maybe stop texting him and trying to ruin our relationship?"

He suddenly stops laughing and puts on big eyes, "Are you guys in a relationship already?"

I notice my mistake and quickly avert my gaze, "N-No I-I mean the relationship that'll hopefully come".

Jimin seems to be amused by my stuttering and he crosses his arms with a sly smile on his lips, "I wouldn't count on that if I were you".

He looks down and inspects his nail polish, not seeing my confused expression.

"I know you're just trying to piss me off Jimin so if you can kindly fuck off that would be great", I sigh, narrowing my eyes as his wicked smile seems to hold so much joy.

"Okay then I won't tell you how I jerked off Taehyung after your date and he loved it, it even left him in tears", Jimin grins and he skips away, leaving me dumbfounded and honestly hurt.

He didn't really... did he? Taehyung would never-

The mop of bleached hair steps from his bike and I walk over to him. Jimin crosses Taehyung's path and I notice how he awkwardly looks away from the pink haired boy.

You've got to be kidding me.

Taehyung's eyes light up when he notices me and it warms my heart. His expression doesn't match his normal one though. There's definitely something wrong.

"Hey", he greets me as we walk into school together. I drop my cigarette in the trash and walk alongside him, my hand brushing against his but I make no move to intertwine our hands together. If what Jimin said is true then that means Taehyung still has feelings for the other and we can't be together. He notices my absence of reply and stops at his locker.

"Is everything okay?", he asks. It's supposed to sound nonchalant but it comes out rather nervous.

"It depends", I lean against the locker next to his one, "Did Jimin really touch you?"

Taehyung freezes and his math book hits the tiled floor with a thud. He slowly turns to face me and there's panic visible in his eyes.

"I- uh he t-told you d-didn't he?", he stutters, face flushing red.

"So it's true?", I ask, still keeping the bored façade on.

Tears pool in Taehyung's eyes and before I know it he has run out. I'm now frozen on the spot, seeing him disappear.

"I'll take that as a yes but why did he run?", I mutter, scratching the back of my neck. The bell rings and I close Taehyung's locker so no one can steal his stuff. I decide to talk to him later after class and walk to my math class which he's in too. His chair is empty once I walk inside and it stays empty for the next two hours. When the recess bell rings I start roaming around school with hope to find him somewhere.

Where could he be... I've looked everywhere...

If I were in a cartoon a light would have appeared above my head right now.  I sprint to the janitor's closet and find it unlocked. I immediately recognize the slumped shape of Taehyung in the corner of the dark room. I flicker on the dim light and sit down next to him, noticing he fell asleep during crying.

"Taehyung", I whisper, placing my hand on his shoulder to shake him awake. He grunts and his eyes finally flutter open, groggily glancing around the room until his gaze lands on me. He flinches away from my touch and crawls further into the corner, his back now fully pushed against the wall.

"J-Jungkook", he croaks out with a strained voice from crying, "Wh-What are you doing here?"

"Looking for you", I shrug, "And finding you".

He glances at his hands and hangs his head in shame.

"I understand if you don't want to see me anymore", he says with a small voice, "I can disappear out of your life if you want- after all you deserve much better than me- I'm just some pathetic mess not knowing what he's feeling and it's driving me crazy to know I hurt you-"

I roll my eyes and push myself against him, my lips pressed and moving against his to stop him from talking nonsense. He stops his mumbling and his tense body slumps against mine, mouth moving harshly against mine. I have now successfully pinned him to the wall as I place my hands on either side of his head, trailing kisses from his jaw to neck as his tilted head is pushed against the wall.

"I-I'm sorry. I'm s-so sorry", he cries softly, "I'm so fucking sorry".

"Stop talking", I mumble against his skin but he keeps apologizing. I bite his skin which makes his voice stop to let out a yelp. After the pain fades away he starts mumbling again.

"I said stop talking", I growl, grabbing his collar, "Stop reminding me about your mistake. Stop reminding yourself about it. Stop saying sorry cause it won't change a thing. You didn't stop him and you still have feelings for him. It doesn't matter that you do cause we aren't together are we? We've never made it official so you never cheated on me. So let's just kiss until our lips are raw and sore and never talk about this again".

"I-I d-don't want to-"

I push myself off him, offended and hurt, "You don't want to kiss me? Is that it?"

"N-No I j-just don't w-want you-"

"You don't want me? Fine", I snap, getting up from the floor and turning to the door, "Have fun with Jimin".

I slam the door shut and walk to my next class which I'm probably late to. I punch a locker, noticing the slight dent in it and my bleeding knuckles.

Fuck everything, I'm going home.

Taehyung's P.O.V

I curl further into a ball, sobbing against my legs.

"I-I don't w-want you like t-that. I w-want to be c-completely yours, n-not just as a f-friend".