Bickering

I wish I had Jimin's confidence tbh

ALSO I UPDATED FOUR STORIES TODAY IM HYPER ON PUDDING!!!

Jungkook's P.O.V

Taehyung has a class without me at the end of the day and mine finished earlier so I'm walking over to his classroom to wait for him. With Minho and Jimin running around trying to hurt him I've grown protective over him. My eyes narrow when I spot a familiar looking male next to Taehyung's classroom.

"Minho", I growl, balling my fists in anger, "What are you doing here?"

I swear a fearful expression flashed on his face but he masked it with a smirk, matching the one I'm currently wearing. He's scared of me.

Good.

"What do you think I'm doing Jungkook?", he cocks his head to the side with a mocking voice.

"Waiting for Taehyung", I reply, "And you better leave right now if you don't want a fist in your face. Taehyung doesn't want to see you, he made that pretty obvious Saturday".

Minho scoffs and crosses his arms defensively, "I was drunk and pissed off at you guys. I'm going to apologize to Taehyung cause I like him, unlike you".

I step closer to him and notice how he tenses slightly. He's just pretending to be calm with this situation. What a bad actor.

"How the fuck would you know if I like him or not?", I spit, jabbing my finger against his chest. He slaps my hand off him which doubles my anger.

"Cause you fucked his boyfriend-"

"You did too", I interrupt him.

"But it wasn't my intention to hurt him! You were playing with his feelings and now you're telling me you've got feelings of your own?", Minho snaps back as irritated as I am.

"Do you think Jeon Jungkook isn't capable of having feelings?", I scoff this time, "Well let me tell you that it's really hard to not grow to like Taehyung when he's honestly a perfect boy with a sweet personality who's getting hurt repeatedly for no reason".

"You hurt him too so you deserve him as much as I do", Minho says with a satisfied grin on his face. I wish I could wipe that shit eating grin off his face but if I start a fight now I won't be able to pick up Taehyung and bring him home.

"Whatever, he'll never accept your apologies", I wave him off and notice that the bell rings.

Taehyung's P.O.V

I had not expected to find two arguing boys on my way back from the bathroom, especially not when those two boys are arguing over me. I push myself against the wall and eavesdrop on their discussion, not being able to hide my wide smile when I hear Jungkook's words.

He cares for me. He likes me.

Get yourself together Taehyung, he's still a fuckboy!

The bell practically stops their fight and I peek around the corner to see them both leaning against the wall. Why are they still in school? What are they waiting for?

Realization dawns upon me that they're waiting for me.

I'm not going there. They are both pissed off at each other and eager to see me. Throwing me between them would be a bad decision. I turn my back to walk off into the other direction, hoping they'll be gone by the time I've walked around the block. I can't let my backpack in the classroom.

I sigh when they're still standing there once I strolled around the school. It's been 15 minutes! They should have given up by now. And why does it warm my heart that there are two boys fighting over me? I'm fucked up.

I decide to just grab my backpack and hopefully ignore them. The moment they hear my footsteps they push themselves off the wall and practically throw themselves at me.

"Taehyung!", Minho pushes Jungkook out of the way and walks in front of me backwards, "I'm so sorry about what happened at the party! I was drunk and when I saw you and Jungkook going into the bathroom my jealousy got the best of me. I hope you can forgive me".

I mumble, "It's alright Minho, just don't do it again".

He smiles widely just by my words, which I find strange, and tries to hug me but Jungkook grabs him by the neck and throws him in the other direction. I notice that I got tense when Minho tried to hug me and calm myself down. I already made it in the classroom, now only get out of it.

Jungkook tugs at my sweater and I look up at him. He smiles softly and I smile back, ignoring the heavy pounding of my heart against my ribcage.

"I waited for you", Jungkook speaks up, "Can I drive you home?"

I hear Minho groan beside me and realize I walking in the middle between them. Talk about awkward...

"I'll just go by bike if that's alright with you", I smile back, hoping I can get out of this situation as fast as possible.

I hear Minho chuckle and Jungkook throws him a glare that could kill. I fasten my pace as I feel their auras darken and just pray they won't bicker in front of me. I sigh relieved when they both go in different directions and I safely reach my bike alone.

First me and Jungkook were fighting over Jimin and now Jungkook and Minho are fighting over me.

What the hell is going on?

🚬

I was overwhelmed last chapter from all the kindhearted comments I got. I didn't know I had so many readers that cared.

Thank you so much ♥️