Lunch

This is honestly such a shitty and ridiculous chapter.

Taehyung's P.O.V

"My mom heard you cum yesterday"

And that's the story how I made three people choke on their food. I smile satisfied at the wheezing people at the table with me while I drink my strawberry milk. To be honest, how did they ever pick me as the school badboy? Did they see a hot guy in a leather jacket sipping from a strawberry milk carton and were like: yes, that's our school bad boy.

Hoseok is the first one to catch his breath, "I'm probably imagining something way too dirty-"

He says it more to himself than anything so I interrupt him, "She also told my dad that you should start calling me puppy with all the praises you were giving me".

Jungkook chokes again but now on the water he's drinking.

"-okay nevermind it's definitely dirty".

I hit Jungkook a few times on the back so he won't suffocate. Instead of a disgusted expression, which I had expected to see, he has a smirk on his face.

"I've always liked an audience", he winks and much to my dislike my ears burn pink, "And I can't call you pup cause the author already used that nickname in another fanfiction".

I pout and cross my arms, "What about I call you coconut?"

He furrow his eyebrows, "Why would you-"

"Cause you nut a lot!", Hoseok jumps in and I need to stop myself from bursting out in giggles. Jungkook blinks a few times. I notice nearby tables in the cafeteria staring at us, trying to eavesdrop.

"I wanted to say it's because of the hairstyle but that reason is good too", I grin at Hoseok and he makes finger guns at me.

"Okay but do I want to know why Jungkook was at your place yesterday?", Yoongi asks, wiping ketchup off his shirt that spilled from the choking.

"Jimin and his parents came over for dinner yesterday and he made them believe I cheated on them", I sigh, the mood changing for the worse, "My parents sent me upstairs because I basically angered everyone at the table and Jimin was full on fake sobbing. I then called Jungkook and invited him over so he could comfort me".

"And then you comforted him a little ayy", Hoseok winks and points those fucking ridiculous finger guns at me again. Jungkook rolls his eyes and goes back to eating his sandwich.

"But wait- why call Jungkook when you have two best friends?", Yoongi points at himself and his boyfriend.

"Because I figured yesterday was your weekly sex date and I didn't want to interrupt that".

They look at each other and back at me.

Yoongi scrapes his fork against his plate, "... Well he isn't wrong though".

Hoseok ignores him, "How do you know-"

"I'm your friend, I know those things", I state a matter-of-factly.

"Normal friends know each other's hobbies and football practices", Jungkook looks at me and chuckles.

"But sex is their hobby!", I exclaim, definitely drawing the attention of nearby tables now.

Hoseok slams his hand in front of my mouth with burning red cheeks.

"Shut up", he hisses, embarrassed by the stares he's getting.

Yoongi chews on a piece of chicken, "Everyone already knows you're a bottom from the ridiculous penguin walk you did when coming into school today".

"It's your fault my butt hurts this much", Hoseok pouts and I avert my gaze back to Jungkook who isn't really paying attention. He's been spacing out all day. I wonder what's wrong with him.

I hear the scraping of chairs and notice Yoongi is clutching Hoseok's wrist tightly.

"Hoseok and I need to talk for a bit", Yoongi growls lowly and I see an excited glint in Hoseok's eyes.

"Okay bye", I grin, waving them off, "Get some Hobi!"

"He's so going to be ruined by the time he's back", I mumble still grinning. Jungkook doesn't reply or he doesn't care and it makes me frown.

"Is everything alright?"

He seems to wake up from his daydream and stares into my eyes.

"Yeah, everything's good", he sends me a small smile but I have the anxious feeling it isn't a real one.

"Oh okay", I mumble, going back to eating.

Did I do something wrong?

Was yesterday a mistake?

Ugh why is love so complicated?

Wait- Love-

Why did I say love?

I'm not in love with Jungkook.

I can't be.

I think...

🚬

NEW VKOOK FANFIC (yes again i know i have too fucking many pls stop me)

My friend Kasside aka classic-hobi came up with the plot and we're both writing it!

Thank you for reading!!