Awkward

That moment when you're reading comments on your story and then you're reading the chapter and then you're suddenly reading the whole book and you realize you wrote the thing??? And you enjoy it???

Taehyung's P.O.V

"Hey Taehyung!"

Please anything but him, don't let it be him. Oh god it's him.

I duck my head and walk right past Jungkook, staring at the tiles of the school corridor. I don't want to see him, especially not after that dream.

"Wait Tae!"

A hand grabs me by the shoulder and I feel myself being turned around, forced to look into the face of the handsome god- I MEAN DEVIL.

"You walked right past me", Jungkook chuckles, letting his hand fall back down.

"Did I?", I chuckle back nervously.

My gaze slides from his face to his chest. I gulp involuntarily. He's wearing a dark tank top today, showing off his muscled arms and slim collarbones. I feel my cheeks redden at the flashbacks of my dream last night. Oh god please head stop showing me these perverted thoughts. He's evil! And incredibly hot- but EVIL!

"Hey", a hand waves in front of me startling me out of my inner awkwardness, "You're spacing out".

"Oh-um sorry. I uh gotta go", I smile nervously, pointing backwards with my thumb. Right at that moment the bell rings.

"But-"

"Bye!", I interrupt him and walk off, speeding into the classroom. Only then realizing I have this class with both Jungkook and Jimin.

Fuck my life.

Jungkook comes walking into the classroom with an amused smile on his face. He occupies the desk right next to me and turns himself to me.

"Did you forget we share this class?", Jungkook asks amused.

I huff and turn myself away from him.

"Why would I want to remember that? You fucked my ex to make me angry. We obviously don't like each other"

He sighs, "I know you heard what I said to Jimin yesterday".

"And? You like competition and you figured out that I'm actually sensitive? Woah, great excuse. You still wanted to piss someone off on purpose", I snap, crossing my arms on the table.

"Because of me you found out about Jimin cheating on you", he frowns, "And I'm on your side now. If you haven't noticed, I'm the only one here trying to be your friend".

"I have friends", I scoff, "So you can give up trying to act friendly".

"Aren't your friends also friends with Jimin?", he motions over to the doorway where Hoseok and Yoongi are laughing and talking with my ex.

"Great", I mumble sarcastically. Jimin walks in and throws me and Jungkook a filthy glare. He sits down next to Minho and starts chatting with him, occasionally batting his eyelashes.

"I think I'm getting sick", I avert my gaze away from the two boys.

My heart aches at the sight. I still love him and it hurts to see him move on so fast. It hurts to know he never loved me.

"Taehyung?"

Jungkook sounds worried and he reaches over to wipe away my tears. I only now realize I'm crying in class. I get up, drawing attention from the whole classroom and walk away with my face downwards so people can't see my tears. I don't even like Calculus so skipping doesn't even sound so bad.

I walk down the stairs and hear footsteps behind me.

"What do you want Jungkook?", I sigh.

"I want to talk".

I freeze in my path. That wasn't Jungkook's voice.

"Minho?"

The boy stands there awkwardly, rubbing his foot against the floor.

"Um I heard you and Jimin broke up. I wanted to say I'm sorry"

I take a step forward on the stairs.

"Sorry? Why are you sorry?"

He raises his head and looks me in the eye.

"Because I knew Jimin was cheating on you", he sighs,"A lot of guys knew actually. Jimin told us you were fine with it so we never made a big deal out of it. He said you weren't ready for sex yet so you gave him permission to fuck around. I believed him, I bet lots of guys did because he looks like innocence himself and you're the cold and calm boyfriend who doesn't seem to care".

I feel my breath getting more uneven.

"I-I was the one waiting for him cause he wasn't ready. I thought he was a virgin. Now I know he just didn't want me", my voice breaks and I feel embarrassed for crying in front of Minho.

"I-it's okay", Minho comes forward and hugs me awkwardly, patting my back, "You deserve someone better".

"Thanks Minho", I smile, "I don't even know you that well but thank you for telling me this".

He released me and soothingly rubs my arm, "You're welcome. And if you're ever looking for someone better, you know where to find me".

He winks shortly at me and goes back up the stairs. My eyes widen at his words.

W-was he flirting with me?

🚬

I have a confession to make. I actually don't know anyone from Seventeen or Got7 or EXO (except Baekhyun). I have no idea how Minho looks. I had no idea Luhan (the evil guy in Claim Me) looks like a sweetheart and would actually be an omega. I didn't know what Chanyeol looked like when I wrote him as the bad guy in YIABBSILGB. I don't know to which group Minho or Jackson or BamBam belong to. I just randomly pick some names from other stories I read.

Lol okay now I'm gonna study some history for my exam tomorrow. I just finished my Geography exam :)