Why

ShimshimBae you ask for a third update? You get a third update!
It's short though I just felt like writing this.

This is Taehyung's P.O.V

"Fuck Taehyung"

"Fuck Taehyung"

Jungkook's dark husky voice makes my breath get stuck in my throat. I groan when he attaches his lips to my skin, sucking and biting roughly. His large hands teasing every part of skin has me whimpering underneath him. I claw at his back, pulling at the dark strands of his hair. He releases his lips from my neck and dives back for my mouth, moaning against me. I slip my tongue in between his lips and feel his clashing with mine. Hands grab my waist and push me even more into the mattress. My legs wrap themselves around his waist and I grab the nape of his neck to deepen the kiss, wanting nothing more than to taste the sweet sounds he's mewling against my mouth.

His slim fingers slide down from my waist, passing my prominent problem and go to tease the sensitive skin that are my thighs.

"J-Jungkook", I pant out, feeling like fog is all over the room from our heated make out session.

"What is it baby?", he snuggles his face against my shoulders, giving sweet butterfly kisses making me all giddy and giggly.

"I-I want you", I grab him my the shoulders, digging my nails into his soft skin. He smirks, that infamous gesture is he hottest thing I've ever seen in that moment and leans over to my ear.

"If my baby wants me, then he gets what he wants"

I shoot up in bed, my body sweating, my sheets soaked by a liquid I rather deny.

"What the hell was that!?", I whisper yell to myself.

I drop back onto the pillow, putting my face into my hands, screaming into them.

"Why!? Why him!?"