sudden confession

Fouth and final update for today.

For the people who haven't seen it yet: I have a new vkook fanfic out!

Taehyung's P.O.V

It's been three days, three days of Jungkook acting distant and weirder than ever. I've asked him multiple times if he's okay and all that but he keeps pushing me away, pissing me off in the progress. Friday is my breaking point. The last bell rings and all the students are getting ready to jump into the weekend. It's heavily raining and I'm staring at my bike from the doorway of the school.

"Hey", I place my hand on Jungkook's chest when he wants to walk past me, also a thing he normally never does. He always wants my attention, even if he has to annoy me for it.

He gazes at my hand and back up at my face.

"Could you drive me home? I don't really want to go through this weather by bike".

He nods but his onyx eyes have no emotion in them. I follow him to his car, sliding into the passenger seat without any exchanged words between us. He starts the engine and drives out of the parking lot. He doesn't turn the radio on which makes the silence even more awkward. Why won't he talk to me? He used to be so talkative.

I clench my fists when he stops at my house without a word, expecting me to just get out.

"Okay no this is ridiculous", I turn my body to him with furrowed eyebrows, "You're now going to tell me what the hell has gotten into you or I swear I'll start crying, and you know how good I am at that".

He rolls his eyes as his answer and I cross my arms as my answer.

"There's nothing wrong", he taps his fingers against the steering wheel.

"There's obviously something wrong, you can't fool me Jungkook! I've known you for some time now and I know this is not the normal Jeon Jungkook", I snap, slightly flailing my arms around in frustration.

"I told you I'm fine", he sighs annoyed but I'm not having it. I lean over to his seat and slap his arm which causes him to growl, a very attractive growl to say the least.

"I'm fine!", he snaps and I grab his arm, feeling the abnormally tense muscles underneath my touch.

"You're not!"

His gaze locks onto mine and he grabs my chin, smashing our lips together. I struggle against the grip, pushing against his chest but he doesn't budge. His tongue pries my lips open and he forcefully shoves his tongue inside my mouth. I moan involuntary and feel him relax a bit, catching him in a moment of weakness to push him off me.

"What the fuck Jungkook!", I shout, looking at him in bewilderment. He stares back out of the window, gripping the steering wheels until his knuckles turn white. "You can't just ignore me for three days and then try to kiss me like that!".

I sigh deeply when there's no change of expression on his face, and let a soft hand fall on his thigh.

"You need to talk to me Jungkook. We care about each other okay? I care about you and want to take care of you when you're feeling down", I slowly massage his thigh, hoping it'd relax him at least a little.

He drops his head forward, groaning softly.

"I'm sorry", he whispers, "I guess I've been so turned to myself to that I haven't been paying attention to anyone else".

I don't give an answer, hoping he'll tell me what's wrong with him now.

"My parents are getting a divorce", he sighs, averting his gaze back to me, "They've been on and off for months but last week was the breaking point. My mom has already hired a lawyer but my dad keeps apologizing, trying to get her back. It's honestly pitying to see him try and fail everyday".

My hand has found its way into his hair and softly caresses the black locks.

"H-He's my dad, you know", his voice crack a little but he quickly recomposes himself, "I've always looked up to him but now- he seems so pathetic and he's honestly a mess right now. He was such a strong man and love ruined him".

I swallow with difficulty and curl my fingers into his hair. The world love still leaves me stunned, the certain emotion so strongly linked with the boy next to me.

"I'm sorry for neglecting you", he sighs, staring in my eyes before I can look away.

"It's okay. I had no good reason to be angry in the first place, it's not like we're boyfriends", I chuckle awkwardly, dropping my hand only for it to be grabbed by both Jungkook's hands.

"But what if I want us to be?"

His voice is gravelly, probably from holding in tears and my heart stops and swells at the way his eyes often slightly.

"I-uh don't know what to say", I stutter, my mind currently all over the place, "Shouldn't we- at least date first or something?"

The tips of his ears burn and I mentally laugh at the cute sight in front of me. Jeon Jungkook blushing and being embarrassed because of his blunt confession isn't a sight you see much.

"A date it is then. What about tomorrow?", he nods, gripping my hand a little tighter with hope twinkling in his eyes. Since when did he become so needy? Not that I'm complaining or anything.

"Sure", I nod, opening the car door, "Tomorrow you got yourself a date with the amazingly attractive Kim Taehyung. You should be grateful".

"I am", he smiles, bunny teeth and all and my heart practically bursts at the image.

"Stop being so goddamn cheesy and let my heart live for once", I chuckle, giving him a quick peck on the lips.

"I can't, I'm Jungkook the heartthrob", he smirks.

"Who was blushing only seconds ago from confessing to another boy"

"Oh shut up and get your nice little ass out of here before I pound it", he rolls his eyes but smirks nonetheless.

"My ass is not little for your information but it is real nice", I wink, stepping out of the car.

"I'm sure it's big enough to fit my huge cock into", he winks and I swear my cheeks can't be any redder right now, slamming the car door closed.

That stupid Jungkook changing from cute blushing to straight up rude.

And I have a date with the loser.

Why do I feel so happy?