Loving you

I'm so nervous about this smut cause it's practically the most anticipated chapter of the whole book. Everybody has been commenting about it and waiting 25 chapters for it and here it finally is.

Taehyung's P.O.V

"So instead of candles, silk sheets and smooth music I get?", I cross my arms with an amused smile as we enter his room.

"F-fairy lights, Iron man bed sheets and G-Dragon?", Jungkook says questioningly, nervously rubbing the top of his foot against the floor.

"Sounds perfect", I show him my infamous box smile which makes his eyes light up again. He nods his head like an excited puppy, a big change from his normal bad boy behavior.

He closes the door with a thud and before I know it I'm lifted up and thrown on the bed with a huge force. The soft mattress makes me bounce and once I'm lying still again the lights have gone out and Jungkook has lit the fairy lights and lava lamp.

"On a second thought, let's have no music, all I want to hear tonight are your angelic moans and beautiful whimpers", he says as he turns back around to face me. Pink dusts my cheeks at those words and I feel myself heat up as he nears me, climbing on the bed with me. He gets on top of me, hands planted next to my head and lower body leaning against mine, so painfully close to my prominent problem. He smirks and his hand weaves through my hair, pulling softly at the locks, smirking even more as I shamelessly moan at the rough feeling.

I grab the back of his neck and bring our mouths together so I can finally wipe that stupid but hot smirk off his face. He instinctively pries my lips open and I let him roam around my mouth, tongues clashing and back arching as he pulls at my hair again.

It's so hot, my body emitting great waves of heat but I can't stop now. The fire inside of me gets fueled every time Jungkook simply looks at me and now he's doing more than just looking. He's touching me in all the right places and, god, it turns me on. I snap my hips up to meet his and Jungkook's groan gets swallowed into our heated kiss. He detaches our mouths and latches onto my neck, sinking his teeth into my tan skin and I muffle my scream by biting onto my bottom lip, drawing blood in the progress.

Jungkook notices my half lidded eyes and the blood on my lips.

"Hey, no hurting yourself", he says with dark eyes, "I'm here for that".

He dives in for a kiss again, wiping the dark red blood off my lips and I shudder as his tongue glides over the wound on my lip. He bites down on my bottom lip and I moan against him, not realizing the hands roaming around my body. Harsh tugs at my shirt throw me back in reality and I nod, sitting a bit upright so he can throw my shirt off. Not content with his shirt still on, I tug at it too and he smirks, throwing it off himself with a bit of a show. His muscles flex and his toned chest glows in the faint fairy lightning.

"You're so fucking hot", I manage to say, the lump in my throat hindering my words.

He doesn't reply with words and instead he starts grinding on my lower half, mouth now attached to my collarbones and hands pinching my waist. I don't know what to focus on so I'm left in bliss, eyes rolled back and mouth open, nothing stopping the sounds coming from it. Jungkook's slender fingers trail to my belt and when they stop their movements, I look back up at Jungkook, seeing him stare at me with a questioning look. He's asking for permission and my heart swells. I nod, eyes crinkled from smiling and he does the same. After a little fumbling with my belt, my jeans end up on the ground together with our shirts. Even though Jungkook has seen my private part already, it's still weird to be only in boxers underneath him. His hard stare doesn't really help the situation and I feel myself twitch just from the anticipation.