Hurt

Taehyung's P.O.V

Loud music was never my thing. People sometimes seem to think I'm a bad boy and go to parties a lot because of my looks and my cold behavior but I'm actually a nice guy. I'm only ever sweet to my friends and boyfriend though. I don't like parties that much but I can drink a lot without getting drunk. Jimin is the exact opposite so that's why he never comes to parties either. We mostly decide to skip the party and cuddle in his bed. Tonight was different. Jimin was the one suggesting we should go, declining my cuddles and kisses.

I frown when we walk into Jungkook's mansion, lighting my cigarette even though I know Jimin hates the fact I smoke. I always try to avoid smoking near him but tonight he pissed me off so I couldn't give a fuck about his feelings. Jungkook's family is obviously loaded and as soon as I notice the outdoor pool and giant garden I feel a bit embarrassed he saw my house. My family isn't rich, we're only middle class, but I like it that way. When you live a humble life, you keep yourself humble.

"Jiminie!"

I groan when I hear the bastard's voice yelling from somewhere. Jungkook shows up through the crowd of people wearing a black tight shirt and leather pants. I gulp involuntary, averting my gaze from his build chest. I feel his burning gaze on my normal attire. I'm only wearing a simple sweater and ripped jeans. Nothing too dressed or formal.

"Taehyung", he smiles though I can see the smirk underneath it.

"Jungkook", I smile back as sweetly as him.

Jimin looks between the two of us and eventually spots Hoseok and Yoongi in the kitchen.

"I'm going to say hi to the rest", Jimin says, tugging at my sleeve and I nod. He doesn't even peck my cheek like he always used to do and walks away into the kitchen.

"Ready for tonight?", Jungkook grins amused, leaning against the wall.

"I'm sure you're going to end up empty handed", I smile back innocently and walk off, following my boyfriend.

~

Okay so maybe he won't be that empty handed. Jimin is beyond wasted and dancing with my arch enemy, grinding slowly against his crotch. The plastic cup in my hand has crumpled, spilling the warm beer over my sweater. I don't even notice it until Yoongi points it out.

"Dude, you alright?", he asks me, bumping against Hoseok's shoulder to gain his attention. (I s2g if someone read humping against his shoulder)

"I'm just fine", I say through gritted teeth, seeing Jungkook's satisfied smirk aimed at me.

"Should we get Jimin away from there?", Hoseok asks me, his voice laced with worry.

"You know what, if Jimin wants to grind on that rich guy's crotch then that's none of my concern", I say deadly calm.

"He's your boyfriend though", Yoongi points out, "If Hoseok did that I'd skin him alive".

"Luckily I'm a loyal boy", Hoseok smiles, pecking the other's nose. Yoongi pushes him off him and crosses his arms.

"But seriously though, why doesn't Jimin see how bad Jungkook is?", Yoongi snakes his arm around Hoseok's waist who's pouting.

"Because he's naïve and way too trusting. Jungkook is playing a game and it seems he's winning it now", I turn around. I might be acting calm about this but if there wasn't any alcohol in my system right now I'd be breaking down and crying uncontrollably. I quickly wipe the forming tears away and take a deep breath.

"I'm leaving"

Yoongi and Hoseok both look shocked at me.

"What? Dude no!"

"He's having fun and if he wants to have that kind of fun with Jeon fucking Jungkook then that's his choice", I drop the plastic cup on the ground and crunch it underneath my foot.

"But if you leave he'll be fucking Jeon Jungkook", Hoseok warns me.

"No he won't. He's not that stupid", I smile back sadly, "I'm going. Have fun and please keep an eye on them".

"We will", Yoongi smiles back with sympathy.

I glance one last time at the dancing couple and walk out. I begin full on sprinting when I'm out of the house, not caring people can see me crying.

Why Jimin, why can't you see I'm hurting?

🚬

HoOooOoo angst

Also I have a new story out (it's gonna be a short cute one)