First

This is the cover of my new vkook fanfic (it's still in draft cause I have tons of vkook ffs already)

Why do I start (and finish obv) so many fanficsssss I have never written so much stories about one ship

🚬

Taehyung's P.O.V

"A-Ah Fuck T-Taehyung"

I smirk against his warm skin, licking a stripe up to his neck. Dark blotches are spread over his collarbones and chest and I'm proud to say I made all of them. His hands are tangled in my hair, occasionally pulling at the strands so I release muffled groans against the hickey I'm creating.

My left hand slides from his abs to his lower body. His breath seems to hitch in his throat as I softly palm him through his trousers, feeling his bulge grow. He suddenly bucks his hips and moans loudly making contact with my hand.

I smirk at the blush on his cheeks, probably from being turned on. I have the upperhand now and the dominant is panting below me. I peck his lips and nibble his bottom lip teasingly. He grabs the back of my neck and smashes our lips together in a heated kiss.

"Are you going to help me get rid of that? It's getting hard to contain myself", he mumbles against my lips and I moan shamelessly as he grinds his bulge against mine.

I wink playfully at him and leave his lips be to go fumble with his belt. As soon as it's removed I pull down his pants and throw it somewhere in the room. I don't really care where it lands cause my eyes are trained on the hardening member underneath Jungkook's underwear. I lean down to give a featherlight kiss on the top and smirk when he twitches from my touch. I hook my fingers under the waistband and look up at Jungkook who's smirking at me too.

"Go on, make me feel good babyboy", he says huskily giving me chills all over. I nod eagerly and pull down his underwear, almost getting slapped in the face by his long and thick member. I get suddenly so needy to pleasure him, to hear his hot moans being produced because of me.

I hesitantly grab his member in my hand and pump it to get my hand slick from precum. He groans deliciously and I get more excited. With my tongue I swirl around the tip, tracing the veins and giving kitten licks all over. His dick twitches from the soft touches and I smirk satisfied.

Suddenly my hair gets yanked and I come face to face with Jungkook's frustrated face.

"Stop teasing kitten or I'll shove it down your throat", he says slowly, and I gulp afraid but eagerly.

He doesn't release my hair but has a lighter grip on it so I can lean down again. This time I take in his member in one go. I bob my head up and down, encouraged by Jungkook's moans and praises. His hands push my head further until my nose touches his stomach. He trusts his dick into my mouth and I gag as he hits the back of my throat.

"F-Fuck- doing so g-good babe", he pants and it sounds like the hottest thing ever.

I've lost the control of the blowjob as Jungkook is trusting deeper and deeper into my mouth, moaning my name and I can't do anything but like it. Tears pool in my eyes from the lack of breathing but I don't care as his groans go straight to my crotch.

"I-I'm gonna-"

His sentence gets interrupted by a loud and sexy moan slipping past his lips as he comes into my mouth. I gag as the white thick substance slides down my throat and try my best to swallow most of it. He's breathing heavily on the bed, the bliss in his eyes evident and my heart flutters at the thought I caused it. I pull his underwear back up and look around for his pants.

"Tae come here", Jungkook motions me over and tugs me beside him. He presses his chest against my back and I realize we're spooning.

I didn't expect Jeon Jungkook to spoon people.

"Was that your first blowjob?", he mumbles against my neck and I nod blushing.

"You did good", he says, tracing his fingers through my hair, "I'm glad I was your first".

He falls asleep not so long after those words, cuddling me like a teddybear. I'm lost in thought staring at the arms tightly wrapped around me.

Is he going to be my real first?