Hard

Taehyung's P.O.V

My phone beeps a few times when I'm making homework. The number is unknown but I open the message anyway.

Hey, I was wondering if you wanted to come to this party I'm throwing at my house Saturday? It's Minho by the way, got your number from Jeon.

Furrowing my eyebrows I type back a reply. He replies barely a minute after. Eager, are we?

Great! And idk maybe he got it from Jimin?

I throw my phone back on the bed and focus back on the English words written in my book. I don't understand shit honestly. I'm already bad with Korean words, why do I need to fail Japanese and English too? I sigh and drop my pencil on the desk. A ridiculous thought enters my head but I quickly throw it out. I would never ask Jungkook for homework help. He already has enough of an ego as it is.

I rest my head against the chair and stare up at the ceiling. I wonder if I'll see Jimin making out with someone at the party. Why did I even agree to go? I'm still too unstable to drink alcohol and be near Jimin at the same time. I'll just drink water and leave the alcohol alone.

~

I'm proud of myself. I have not touched a single drop since arriving here. I informed Hoseok and Yoongi about our break up, finally having the courage to talk to them after five days. They had already figured it out after seeing Jimin practically being eaten alive by some tall drunken guy. I try not to think much about it, knowing my friends are now on my side and he has no one except the one night stands, who knows how many there are.

Someone suddenly grabs me by the wrist and drags me into the dancing crowd. I can't see who it is, but whoever it may be can except a slap in the face because I spilled my drink over my shirt and pants. In the middle of the dance floor, which is actually just the living room, the person turns around and I sigh, and gulp, at his face.

"What do you want?", I yell so he can hear me above the music. Jungkook doesn't say anything and starts dancing, getting again into my personal bubble. I move away but he wraps his arm around my waist before I can get too far away and his other hand grabs my hip, pulling me closer to his body.

"I just want to dance", he whispers in my ear and I feel my face getting five shades redder than before. Our bodies touch in inappropriately ways and I can feel myself getting harder at the way he moves against me. My hand is trapped between our chest and I can practically feel the steel muscles. My other hand is dangling by my side and he grabs it, putting it around his neck.

Our faces are only inches apart. His dark eyes follow my stare and I move my eyes from his perfectly formed nose to his thin pink lips. My tongue darts out, wetting my own and feel his gaze burning on my face.

He's so beautiful up close.

I mentally slap myself and step back. I caught him in a moment of weakness so his grip isn't that tight right now. I can slip out of his arms and run through the crowd, pushing people aside. My lower half is aching and I curse myself for letting Jungkook be the reason, again. Like a wet dream wasn't enough already. I make it up to the bathroom on the second floor and close it frantically. I sigh relieved, leaning against the cabinet.

Well...

I look down and bite my lips, not knowing what to do next. It's weird to do it in here, isn't it? I pull down my zipper slowly, still debating whether to do it or not.

Knock knock

I groan frustrated and zip myself back up. Who the heck can it be?  I reach for the doorknob and before I can fully open the door it slams open and Jungkook slips inside, shutting the door again and locking it.

"J-Jungkook?", I shriek, stepping back slowly seeing his dark gaze.

"What are you doing in the bathroom Tae?", he asks innocently, the dark gaze disappearing almost immediately.

"Um peeing?", I say questioning myself.

"Really?", he tilts his head and follows my direction until my back hits the wall.

"Yes!", I squeak, eyes widening at his proximity.

He arches an eyebrow and moves his knee to place it between my thighs. I gasp at the slight friction. He smirks amused and leans in.

"Really? Then what is this then?", his breath tingles my neck and sends goose bumps all over my body.

"A problem", I shove him back, "And it's your fault!"

He chuckles darkly, "Really?"

"Yes", I say less confidently now, "So go away. I need to fix something".

He steps back closer and I push myself even closer to the bathroom wall. He trails his hand from my chest all the way to my-

"W-wait- ah", an embarrassing moan escapes my lips as his knee moves even closer. Jungkook smirks down at me and drops to his knees, looking up at me with lust in his eyes.

"J-Jungkook", I stutter," What are you-"

"If I'm the problem", he pops open the button and zips down my pants, "I can also be the solution".

🚬

ooOOooOoooOH!!

WhAT WiLL hApPEN NeXt!??