Truth

I kinda failed at the whole plot thing where Jungkook and Taehyung were both bad boys lol

Taehyung's P.O.V

"Get away from me!"

I push Jungkook out of the way and make my way through the school corridors. It's been a day since I heard about my boyfriend being a goddamn cheater. I let my feelings get the best of me and actually hugged Jeon Jungkook. HUGGED THE DEVIL HIMSELF. He took advantage of the situation. I was in a vulnerable situation and not in a right state of mind. I still hate him and he can't do anything about it. After all, he fucked my not so virgin boyfriend.

Soon ex-boyfriend.

I ignore Jimin who's waiting by my locker and walk right past him. I push some people out of the way, not really caring the way they're glaring at me. I don't care at the moment. I have the right to be angry.

I sit down in the only class I don't share with either of the jerks. I've never enjoyed English as much as today. After two hours of somewhat relaxing I walk out of the classroom with much hesitation. I swear to god if one of them shows up I will either start crying or screaming. Neither is a good option. I'm apparently seen as the school bad boy around here and being a cry baby won't help my reputation.

I decide to spend my break outside. The sun is shining brightly and I sit down at one of the picnic tables, sighing relieved. If I would sit with Hoseok and Yoongi there'll be a big chance Jimin will be there too, so eating alone is the only option now.

"TaeTae!"

I let out a grunt and debate the option to just smash my head against the table surface.

Jimin appears by my side, his light blue skirt contrasting nicely against the white skin. For once I'm not admiring him, but judging him. Who wears short skirts like that to school? He's such a slut.

"What is it?", I say disinterested. I need to break up with him but I don't even have to willpower to even look him in the eye. I fear I will just break down in tears by the sight of my one year boyfriend, smiling lovely at me. I know now that his smile was never genuine. He never loved me. It was all fake.

"What's wrong?", he asks worried. I close my eyes, feeling tears build up. When I feel his hand on my shoulder I stand up abruptly. I avert my gaze and accidently meet his, the brown eyes staring confusedly into mine.

"I-I don't want to talk right now", I stutter, grabbing my backpack, ready to run off.

"Taehyung wait", Jimin stops me, his hand on my chest. I make the mistake to look into his eyes again. Pain and confusion are evident in his dark eyes and I hold myself back from jumping into his embrace, peppering him with kisses.

He doesn't love you Taehyung, get him out of your head.

"Jimin don't", I grab his wrist and push him off my chest.

"No Taehyung-", he grabs my arm when I turn around.

"He doesn't want to talk to you Jimin, isn't that obvious?"

We both turn around at the voice. Jungkook stands there with crossed arms and a pissed off expression.

"Get your hand off his arm and let him go", Jungkook points to Jimin's steel grip on my arm.

Jimin reluctantly let go but narrows his eyes, "Since when do you take his side?"

Jungkook shrugs. I don't want to keep standing there, wanting nothing more than to disappear. Here are the two persons I wanted to avoid at all cost, standing in front of me. I quickly make a run for it and when I don't hear someone following me I hide behind the corner, watching them still standing there.

"Why do you suddenly care about him?", Jimin crosses his arms too, mirroring Jungkook's attitude.

"Since you cheated on him", Jungkook replies.

Jimin scoffs at that and flattens his skirt, stepping closer to the dark haired boy, "Do I need to remind you that you were the one I cheated with?"

"I know I haven't been the only one though", Jungkook arches an eyebrow, "You're just a slut".

The pink haired boy chuckles, "Can say the same about you. You have been flirting with me from the beginning. I just acted innocent to play hard to get".

"You weren't that hard to get, believe me. You fell for my act after just two weeks", Jungkook retorts, smirking.

"So If you wanted to piss off Taehyung, which I know that's what you wanted to achieve, than why aren't you happy? And most of all why are you protecting him?", Jimin asks, tapping his foot against the pavement.

I hold in a breath, actually curious to hear his reply. I lean closer to the conversation.

"When I first arrived here I saw you and Taehyung near the school. When I asked a student who you two were, he told me Taehyung was the bad boy of the school and you were his cute loyal boyfriend. You see, I like some competition and this was a great opportunity to use my charms. I didn't actually realize, before yesterday, that you are a slut and the school bad boy is actually a sweet fragile and most of all patient boy whose heart got broken"

Jungkook's gaze finds mine and we stare at each for some time. I smile lightly at him and he smiles back, a genuine smile.

Jimin clicks his tongue,"Whatever, at least I have boys lining up wanting to have me. Taehyung has nobody, he's just a loner".

I avert my gaze and swallow hardly, the truth hitting me like a slap in the face. I quickly turn back around not wanting to hear the rest and run off.

Jungkook's P.O.V

"Whatever, at least I have boys lining up wanting to have me. Taehyung has nobody, he's just a loner".

I flicker my gaze back to Taehyung but see that he has disappeared.

"We'll see about that Park, we'll see".

🚬

Two chapters a day makes my wrists go nay but the readers go yay!