Invitation

Jungkook's P

Jungkook's P.O.V

"Hey Jimin, where's Taehyung?"

The brown haired boy hasn't shown up to school all day. Not that I'm worrying about him or something, but it makes the competition less fun when I don't see his red face or angry glare.

"I don't know. He won't answer my texts", Jimin shrugs, typing away on his phone, "It's sweet how you worry about Tae when he doesn't even like you for some reason".

"I guess it's just in my nature", I smile innocently. Jimin smiles back, his eyes disappearing a little. He goes back to play a game on his phone mumbling, "I wish Taehyung was more like you".

It wasn't meant for me to hear it but I can't help to let a smirk take over my features, turning my face to keep it hidden from him. Jimin is actually falling for the good boy act. He's so dumb, good thing he's pretty. His black tight skirt and the fact his boyfriend didn't came to school today aren't helping my hormones right now.

It's the last class of the day and when the bell finally rings I get up, waiting for Jimin to pack his things, because I'm nice like that. We walk out of the school together and he hugs me, longer than yesterday, and we both go our separate ways. When I step into my black car, I can't help but wonder what's wrong with Taehyung. I drum my fingers against the steering wheel, pondering if I should check up on him. Would it be weird? Well, it's worth a try. I know his address now anyway.

I drive to his home which isn't that far from school. His house isn't that big but it has a nice little garden with a swing set and blossoming pink roses. I step out of the car and lock it, gazing up at the silent house. Would he be home? I didn't even think about the possibility he would be out. There is no bell so I decide to knock, hoping his mother won't open the door.

"What do you want?"

I look up and am met with a not so terrible sight. Taehyung is wearing a large oversized sweater with pink shorts. His clothes are disshelved and his hair is a mess, sticking to everywhere and-

"Why is your hair white?", I ask confused.

"Don't answer my question with a question you jerk", the now white haired boy huffs, flattening his hair in the progress.

"So why is it white?", I stuff my hands in my pockets, shivering a little from the cold.

"Because I dyed it", he explains with a 'duh' face. He wants to add something else but a cute, no- I never said it was cute, sneeze interrupts him.

"Do you have a cold?", I frown, remembering how soaked he was yesterday.

"What's with the questions today?", he frowns, crossing his arms, "And yes I have a cold because you-"

"Yeah yeah I know, didn't tell Jimin you didn't have practice", I finish, rolling my eyes, "But why didn't you come to school?"

"I'm never going to forgive myself for saying this, but, come inside before my cold turns into a fever", he sighs, holding the door open for me. I hide my shock and walk in casually, taking in the interior of the cozy little house. He leads me to the living room and I relax when I notice there's no one home except for Taehyung. I really hate talking to parents.

"I didn't come to school because I overslept. It was 12 pm already when I woke up and when I found out I had a cold I didn't bother to go to school", he shrugs, sitting down on the couch and I follow his movement.

"And the hair?", I ask, pointing to the white strands of hair.

"I got bored", he shrugs again, "And I had bought the color shampoo a long time ago, never really bothered to use it before today".

He turns his body to me and arches an eyebrow, "But now for my question, why did you come here?"

I cough and avert my gaze away from his narrowing eyes.

"You weren't... worried were you?", he asks, almost laughing to himself from how ridiculous it sounds.

"No, I wanted to invite you to my party", I lie, well it isn't a real lie because I am throwing a party, "It's tomorrow".

"Why?"

"Why I'm throwing a party or why I'm inviting you?", I ask and he nods.

"Both".

"One: I'm new and don't know anyone except from you and Jimin. Two: I want to see your face when I steal Jimin away from you", I smirk, seeing his eyes widen.

"Jimin never goes to parties", he argues, "So your plan won't work".

"He told me he'd come, with or without you", I wink, "He doesn't seem to like you since you've been mean to me".

He scoffs, "You're the evil one here".

"Well he doesn't know that, does he? It's not like he'd believe your word for it. He's more into believing you're the bad one here and I'll maybe make him believe it more if that will make him choose me", I smirk, seeing how my words affect the other. Taehyung's mouth falls open and his eyes harden.

"Out of my house", he seethes, "Now".

I laugh and stand up from the couch, "It's been nice talking to you TaeTae".

His face reddens even more, from embarrassment or anger I don't know, and he literally chases me to the hall to slam the door behind my back.

I hear him yell and curse profanities from inside the house and chuckle to myself.

Tomorrow is going to be interesting.

🚬

Soooooo
It's the last day to vote for

SooooooIt's the last day to vote for

Thank you to everyone who tagged me! I know I won't win bc I literally never win with writing competitions

(I entered three this year, one from school, one from a fairy tale amusement park nearby and one internet one) but it's nice to see the support :)