Fools

Jungkook made a good decision for once and that was: chasing after the one he likes. His feet first won't work, keeping his body frozen in place. But he's determined to not let Taehyung get away like this. He's sure that if he lets it end like this, he won't be able to make it right again. So before Yoongi can storm inside the room to give him a scolding for hurting Taehyung like this, Jungkook has already run past him. The black haired boy runs as fast as he can and finds Taehyung fumbling with his locker, trying to get his bike keys and get out of school as fast as possible. He doesn't notice Jungkook nearing him and when he finally hears the heavy footsteps and catches a whiff of the familiar cologne his heart sinks.

"Get away", he grumbles, finally able to open his locker and snatching the keys off the hook.

"No", comes the stern answer and this pisses the older off even more.

"Can you for once listen to me!", Taehyung yells, turning his face towards Jungkook and flinching once he sees the other's hurt expression.

"Why are you looking at me like that? Stop it", Taehyung sneers, stuffing the keys in his back pocket, ready to get out of here.

Jungkook doesn't respond except for stepping closer so he can close his hand around the older's tan wrist. Taehyung scowls at the contact and gives his arm a small tug to find out Jungkook has a strong grip on him.

"Let go".

Jungkook's normally cold eyes stand worried & sad which confuses Taehyung even more.

"What?", he spits after a minute of silence, "Do you finally regret everything? Has that miniscule brain of yours finally realized how stupid you have behaved?"

This should hurt Jungkook even more but he pushes through the pain and reminds himself of how hurt Taehyung is. He still likes him, Jungkook realizes, but he's spouting insults as a defense mechanism to get him away. Jungkook takes a step forward until Taehyung is softly pushed up against the lockers. This shuts Taehyung pretty much up as he eyes Jungkook with confusion, tears welling up as his gaze catches the other.

"What do you want?", Taehyung asks softly, an edge in his voice like he's on the verge of crying. Jungkook places his hand on the older boy's tear stained cheek and kisses his lips deeply & slowly, trying to put all of his unspoken words into the kiss. Taehyung doesn't respond at first but reluctantly complies, tasting the salt on each other's lips from past fallen tears.

"You", Jungkook sighs against Taehyung's lips when he pulls away, caressing the other's hair in a soothing manner.

"Really?", Taehyung shows an unsure smile and Jungkook nods which relieves him.

"Good", Taehyung sighs,"Cause I want you too".

Jungkook's bunny teeth show as he smiles wildly, "Is that a yes?"

He searches into Taehyung's deep brown eyes for an answer but finds it in his words instead. Taehyung pecks his lips.

"Yes, I'll be your boyfriend you fool".

🚬

Adorable am i right?

Also idk if many people noticed but I have a new vkook ff out