Ready

"I'll take it you made up with Jungkook", Yoongi states, his eyes stopping at Taehyung's neck.

Taehyung follows his gaze and unsuccessfully tries to cover up the hickeys on his neck. His face flushes a bright red as he stomps Yoongi for the embarrassing remark. He wants to say something but shuts up as a strong arm hooks around his waist. Jungkook smirks down at his adorable boyfriend and pecks his head.

"We did", he says instead of Taehyung and flashes a smile to Hoseok and Yoongi.

"Good", Hoseok smiles but his beaming grin is suddenly accompanied by an angry glare, "But if you hurt Taehyung like that again, I'll make sure you get hurt".

Jungkook is quite frightened by the usual happy go lucky guy changing into this murderous looking psycho.

"And that's my boyfriend", Yoongi smiles proudly, patting Hoseok on the head who smiles again.

"He learned it from the best", Taehyung snickers, stomping my side to get me back out of my shocked state.

"I'm scared", I say and Taehyung giggles.

"Don't worry", he replies, pecking Jungkook's nose, "Just let me finish my sentences from now on to avoid misunderstandings and everything will be alright".

"I won't even talk from now on I think", Jungkook jokes which makes the rest laugh.

Mistakes were cleared and fights were made up.

All is fine.

Except for that one guy glaring at the group of four who wanted nothing more than to tear them apart. He was so close to winning but he won't give up. Relationships were made to be ruined. Especially by someone who goes by the name of Park Jimin.

~

"Hyungs!", Taehyung breaks into a big smile, seeing his favorite cousins sitting in the living room.

Namjoon and Jin get up and engulf the younger into a big hug. Apart from being Taehyung's cousins, they are also dating. Kim Seokjin is Taehyung's cousin from his mother's side and Kim Namjoon is Taehyung's cousin from his father's side. They aren't actually blood related and only saw each other at Taehyung's birthday party once a year. But once Taehyung turned 15 and his birthday party was held, Jin and Namjoon had already both discovered their sexuality and got interested in each other from then on. It took a few attempts of accidentally visiting Taehyung at the same time and Taehyung figuring out they were so into each other for him to set them up for a date. The couple has been together for two years and are studying at the same university, even sharing a dorm.

"What brings you here?", Taehyung asks one they've sat themselves down on the couch.

"Well", Namjoon glances shortly at his boyfriend, "Your mother called us. She's worried about you and thought you might want to tell us since you've been avoiding your parents".

Taehyung clears his throat awkwardly, "Uhm, my problem is already solved actually..."

"Really?", Jin asks, arching an eyebrow at Taehyung's tired eyes and slumped figure, "Cause you don't look okay".

The younger shuffles around on the couch and swings his legs on Namjoon's lap to face them both.

"Look, I had a fight with the boy I like and he started ignoring me for a while which was horrible of course", Taehyung sighs, "That's why I look so tired, I'm basically feeling like shit on a physical level. But mentally I'm very much okay again, fantastic even, we're boyfriends now".

This made them both gasp. Jin looked surprised but more confused, "What about Jimin?"

"That son of a bitch is out of my life and he can stay there", Taehyung crosses his arms sternly.

"Language mister!", Jin frowns and Taehyung throws him an apologetic look, "What did he do?"

"He cheated on me"

"That son of a bitch!", Jin yells out which amuses the other two.

"With who?", Namjoon asks, "Not someone you know right?"

Taehyung mentally laughs at the question, "Uhm, actually, he cheated on me with my current boyfriend".

Silence fills the room.

"Wait what?", Jin blinks a couple of times to let the answer sink in.

"And why exactly are you dating that boy?", Namjoon questions.

Taehyung shrugs, "Because he helped me get over Jimin. He's actually very nice and he likes me very much, as much as I like him".

"Awe that's cute", Jin cooes and Taehyung smiles at them both.

"But there's still something bothering you", Namjoon points out, "I can see it in your eyes mister. What are you thinking about?"

"Jin", Taehyung sighs, "And Namjoon... When did you have sex together for the first time?"

Both men choke in their own spit and Taehyung has to calm them both down from shock.

"What sort of question is that!", Jin shrieks.

"Well... Jungkook, my boyfriend, isn't a virgin anymore and he had a lot of sex before he liked me. When I was together with Jimin I waited for him to be ready for our first time but that waiting time was futile because he wasn't a virgin and was cheating on me the whole time with half of the school. I don't want Jungkook to wait that long for me and I think I'm ready".