Moan

birdyinpurplerain I want that penny

Taehyung's P

Taehyung's P.O.V

Now I've seen some weird things in my life. This included seeing someone deep throat a pen during class, catch someone draw cartoon versions of guns on his homework, seeing my old baby photos, or even spot my ex boyfriend grind up against someone who looked way too old for all us party goers. Yet tonight that changed everything. Seeing your supposed enemy drop to his knees for you in the cold bathroom is really weird.

And yet it had the fucking audacity to turn me on.

The cold wall against my back gave me chills, yet that wasn't the only thing that made the hairs on my arm raise. Jungkook on his knees pulling down my zipper truly gave me the chills. How could he appear to be so calm during this? It was insane. What else was insane? Me giving into this naughty action.

This was wrong, maybe I shouldn't be doing this. I just got out of a relationship, isn't this a bit fast? My heart was still with Jimin and both him and Jungkook were well aware of this. I'm so convinced there was nothing that could change how I feel towards that little "innocent" boy. Giving into this enemy and his desires was like playing some sort of dangerous game. Did I really want to do this?

Jungkook had finished unbuttoning my pants and pulling down the zipper, and the both of us were silent as we had no true idea as to what should come next. As I took in a deep breath, Jungkook took a glance up at me. His dark eyes had captured mine and I couldn't help but take note of the lust glaze in his orbs. He was staring me down as his hands were occupied at my hips. I could feel the tiniest tingle go straight to my crotch as the boy in front of me licked his lips. He looked so hot...and I didn't know why.

He raised an eyebrow, taking a glance at my growing bulge. He didn't need to say anything, I already knew what he was asking. I gave it some thought, as I had no idea what to say. Maybe I'm over thinking this. It's just a simple deed. Well, a deed that will turn into something far from pure and innocent, yet I wanted this. He created the problem and the least he can do it solve it. I never saw myself as someone who would be moving on so easily, but I suppose I shouldn't be thinking about that right now. I finally nodded my head in a slow motion as an answer. Either I was too eager to be touched or I liked Jungkook a little more than I thought. I sort of hoped it wasn't the latter. Friends helped each other out...right? If we could even be labeled as friends.