Game

The black haired male sees his chance when the other leaves

The black haired male sees his chance when the other leaves. He walks towards the boy wearing the frilly skirt and plasters a smirk on his face.

"Hey there princess", he says casually, leaning against the stone wall of the school.

The pink haired boy steps a bit back, wondering why the stranger is talking to him.

"H-hi?", he mumbles, feeling a bit uncomfortable. Jungkook immediately catches on and smiles instead, figuring direct flirting won't work with the shy boy.

"I'm new and I saw you, figured you were nice, and decided to talk to you. Does that make sense?", he smiles, scratching his neck awkwardly. Jimin now smiles back.

"I totally understand! I was new two too years ago but Taehyung saved me from being alone", he say happily, his eyes going to crescents.

"Taehyung?", Jungkook asks, already having an idea of who he is.

"He's my boyfriend, he just walked inside. I have a free period now but I wanted to walk with him to school", Jimin explains, playing with sleeves.

"That's sweet", Jungkook admits, "I wish I had someone like that".

Jimin looks up and smiles, "I bet you'll find someone you like!"

Jungkook casually checks Jimin out and smirks, the other not noticing.

I think I already found someone.

~

Taehyung stuffs his hands into his pockets and leans against the wall, next to Jimin's classroom. He checks the time and frowns a bit. Where's Jimin? His class ended a while ago.

Suddenly laughter erupts from the doorway and Jimin walks out together with a black haired male, making Taehyung frown even more.

"Chim?", he calls out. Jimin turns around and his face brightens when seeing his boyfriend waiting for him. Taehyung sighs relieved when Jimin seems more happy to see him than the boy. He's actually very insecure about their relationship, knowing many boys would like to steal Jimin away, so he turns that insecurity into jealousy.

"TaeTae!", Jimin smiles and wraps his arms around his boyfriend, kissing his cheek.

"Who's this", Taehyung motions over to Jungkook, trying not to growl. He doesn't trust that guy for one bit. Of course he doesn't hate every guy that dares to come close to Jimin. Yoongi and Hoseok were two of their best friends, and they were dating, so Taehyung felt no threat with them around.

"This is Jungkook", Jimin detaches himself from Taehyung and places his hand on Jungkook's shoulder.

"Jungkook, this is Taehyung, the boyfriend I talked about".

Taehyung smirks, hoping Jungkook got the hint hearing those words, but he still notices Jungkook's hand cheekily sliding down Jimin's waist. Taehyung clenches his fists.

"Nice to meet you", he says through gritted teeth.

"Same", Jungkook winks, amused by the jealous boy in front of him. Oh how much fun he will have with winding him up.

Let the game begin.

🚬

This book will have shorter updates much like SOGNAB

Also Jungkook skipped a grade so he's now in vmin's year, sharing a few classes with them.