Revenge

Last day in San Fran! I visited the golden gate bridge and was terrified af cause I'm afraid of heights...

Also I made this up while waiting for the ferry to arrive. (Taylor swift - you belong to me)

But she wears short skirts, I wear animé merch.

She's cheer captain, and I write gay smut at night.

Dreaming about the day when you wake up and find that what you're looking for has been awkwardly huddled into the corner all time.

If you could see that I'm the one who'd never kinkshame you.

Been here all along. So, why can't you see you could be my daddy. Be my daddy.

Third Person's P.O.V

"Oh my god I love you too!"

Jungkook was awoken abruptly by a bouncing Taehyung on his abdomen only wearing black boxers. He smirked, grabbing the older by the waist and softly pressing the pads of his fingers into the tan skin.

"What is it babe?", he asked with a husky voice, the morning still seeped into his vocal chords.

Taehyung stopped his movements and flashed him a goofy grin, "You told me you loved me yesterday but I fell asleep before I could produce an answer... So here it is!"

Jungkook smiled back at this silly boyfriend and brought himself up to kiss the boy. Taehyung sighed into the kiss, putting his hands on the younger's firm chest to steady himself. Before the kiss could get too heated, Jungkook pulled away, remembering last night's events.

"How can you even move? Shouldn't you be in pain?", he asked, eyes sliding over to Taehyung's ass.

"What pain- Auwtch!", the older moved to the left and felt a sudden sting resonating through his spine. His ass hurt a lot but he hadn't felt it in his quick rush of telling Jungkook he loves him.

"That's what I meant", Jungkook states, sliding his boyfriend off himself in concern, tucking him in bed again and getting up himself, "I'll go bring you breakfast, how about that?"

"Pancakes?", Taehyung asked in a small but hopeful tone.

Jungkook smiled and nodded, "Pancakes".

~

Taehyung might don't look like it but he's a big eater, stuffing two pancakes inside mouth at the same time. Jungkook stares at him in amazement and maybe a hint of lust too. He can't help but imagine... things.

"Whab you stawing ab?", Taehyung mumbled oblivious, syrup trickling down his mouth. Jungkook shook his head and wiped the sticky liquid off his boyfriend's face.

"Nothing, just admiring my boyfriend", he answered, immediately getting a cute view as Taehyung's cheeks bloomed a dark red, warm brown eyes quickly averting themselves away from dark ones.

"Cheesy", he muttered cutely, stuffing another pancake in his mouth, munching loudly on it.

"So what do you wanna do today? Have a lazy Sunday?", Jungkook offered, leaning back on his elbows to watch Taehyung eat.

"You read my mind", Taehyung said once all the pancake was gone from his mouth. The syrup hadn't left his face though and Jungkook noticed this too. He smirked and leant closer, confusing the older who watched the other's movements like a hawk.

Jungkook licked the syrup off his cheek, immediately seeing the reaction it got from Taehyung as his cheeks once again flamed with redness and his ears burned a bright pink.

"Adorable", Jungkook smiled, pecking Taheyung nose before grabbing a pancake himself.

Taehyung slapped his shoulder and afterwards hand so he could steal the pancake back. When Jungkook glared playfully at him Taehyung stuck out his tongue.

"This is what they call revenge", he smiled, happily munching on his (or Jungkook's) pancake.

"Revenge? Oh I'll show you revenge..."

~

"J-Jungkook- stop-ah", Taehyung held back a groan and giggled instead, the feeling of a tongue gliding over his chest and stomach enough to produce both sounds.

"This is what they call revenge", Jungkook imitated Taehyung's voice from earlier as he watched the older squirm underneath him, syrup trickling down his body.

Okay Jungkook might have pushed Taehyung on the bed after his boyfriend dared to tease him. And he might have undressed the older until he was only in boxers, covering most of his body in apple syrup. And yes, he was so licking it off him and sexually frustrating Taehyung with it.

That's just how Jeon Jungkook lived his life.

And Kim Taehyung didn't seem to mind this lifestyle.

"Are you going to be good boy from now on and let me eat pancakes, that a matter of fact, I made myself?", Jungkook asked as he teased Taehyung by kissing the insides of his thighs.

"N-No", Taehyung huffed, whimpering when the younger bit into the soft skin.

"You sure?", he asked once again, pulling off Taehyung's boxers without the other expecting it. He inhaled sharply as the cold air met his throbbing member, wanting to be touched badly but knowing Jungkook wouldn't give him what he ached for. The younger's fingers travelled upwards but avoided the prominent problem and pinched Taehyung's sides instead.

When Taehyung wanted to grab himself, Jungkook immediately slapped his hand off, a hard stare fixated onto the older's face. Said older gulped, sexually frustrated because of his teasing boyfriend.

"If you want it so bad, just say the words", Jungkook said as his hands went everywhere except there.

"F-Fine", Taehyung managed to get out as his nipple got pinched, "I'll let you eat pancakes from now on".

"Promise?"

"Promise"

Jungkook hummed and grabbed onto Taehyung's member which twitched in his hand. But before he could do anything a door slammed shut and Jungkook realized his parents were home.

Taehyung grunted as Jungkook went downstairs to greet them and was faced with the still not fixed problem.

I'm so getting revenge for this!

🚬

aLSO I've been getting a lot of DMs lately and I just wanna say that I'm a real awkward mess on DM so um sorry for all the people who messaged me and thought I was cool or sth. Im not