Bile

I'll probably make a Vkook one shot book soon so I can put the Officer & criminal in there :)

Taehyung's P.O.V

Okay so my date with Jungkook may have gone quite great. And he may have driven me home and walked me to the front door. He might have asked me for a kiss which turned out into a full make out session.  My mom may have taken a photo of that, showing it to me as I walked inside. And as the good son I am, I may have threatened to delete her pinterest account if she would dare put that on her joint facebook account with my dad.

Okay all of those things definitely happened and now I can't stop tossing and turning in bed, still holding onto the feeling of Jungkook's lips on mine. I'm practically screeching into my pillow from all these messy feelings that I can't deal with. When I was with Jimin all these flirty and sexual tension moments didn't feel that intense. With Jimin it was all calm and easy like we had all the time in the world. I feel like a ticking time bomb next to Jungkook and it only can handle so much until I'll jump on him again, and this time he won't be able to stop me.

"my hormones are a mess", I groan, face buried into the already damp pillow.

"awe is he getting you sexually frustrated already?"

I almost fall off the bed as a voice sounds in my room. Jimin sits on the edge of my bed and I notice the open window.

"Get the fuck out of here before I throw your pink pubic hair down the window", I growl, gripping the bedsheets in my fists. I don't want to hit him but that smug smile on his face is practically begging to be smacked. What the fuck is he even doing here?

"Since when did you become so feisty? Maybe if you were a little more like this when we were dating I'd have fucked you sooner", he giggles, amused by my red face. I hear my heart pounding in my head but I can't let him win. I need to act like I don't care.

"I don't want to fuck a whore like you", I spit out, "Get your pathetic excuse of an ass out".

"Gladly", he smirks and stands up. When I think he is finally getting the hint he pulls down his skirt, showing off his pink lacy underwear. My eyes widen and my throat goes dry all of a sudden.

"Now my ass is out", he grins, kicking the skirt to the other side of the room and plopping down on the bed, uncomfortably close to my crotch.

"Do you really think I want the human form of STDs in my bed? No, so get the fuck out", I snap but my voice wavers as his hand trails to my belt, playing with it. I try my very best to slap his hand away but I miss, feeling incredibly pathetic at the moment.

"You don't mean that, I know you do", he smiles sweetly, his hand softly palming me through my pants and I bite back a moan from the sudden contact.

This is practically the image I've been dreaming of the last year and now it's real. Jimin in underwear, touching me inappropriately and looking all cute and stuff. My stifled moan is still heard and Jimin takes this as a reply, sliding his small hand in my trousers.

I groan and let my body fall on the mattress, feeling his soft skin gliding across my hardened member. This is wrong, so wrong, but I can't help but let my old feelings rise back. The Jimin I thought I knew would've never done this but here he is, giving me a handjob in my own bedroom.

I soon come in his hands and he pulls them back, licking the sticky liquid off his fingers. It's hot and everything I had imagined from when we were still dating. When your boyfriend isn't ready to have sex yet, you can still at least imagine it.

But the Jimin I had Always imagined would have never cheated on me for so long. A familair pain strikes my chest. When he smiles up at me I suddenly feel something warm drop on my cheek. I realize I'm crying when Jimin turns into a blurry image. I don't want to cry. I don't want the show how weak I really am in front Jimin. But I'm as pathetic as ever.

"W-Why J-Jimin?", I sob, clutching my head in my hands, "Wh-Why d-did you l-leave me? I-I loved y-you".

Jimin steps from the bed and backs away. I can't see his expression through my tears but I know from his actions what he's feeling.

"We were just a highschool love Taehyung, it doesn't matter in the end. Teenage love is meant to be broken".

And as soon as he's out of my room I break down. The shame of letting Jimin touch me and the guilt rising when thinking about Jungkook suddenly get too much. Bile rises in my stomach and soon I'm puking it all down the toilet.

Maybe teenage love was meant to be broken, but I wasn't.

🚬

OKAY SO

'Yes I'm a bad boy so I like good boys' just hit 100 000 reads which is insaneeee. It reminded me of how I started writing vkook with excitement and just having discovered bts also fear for being judged bc I didn't know a lot about them yet.

SO I HAVE A QUESTION

I have written 12 vkook fanfiction since March this year and I have a lot of readers that read all my fanfictions (which is great ily all)

So my question is: Which fanfiction of mine is your favorite?

I personally don't have a favorite but I really loved writing Claim me cause taehyung was such a sweet and silly character.

Ps. Sorry for the short chapter. I'm experiencing a writer's block atm and I'm realllllyyyy busy like I'm home two hours a day and then I'm off preparing camp.