Explain

I'm back home from a 12 hour bus ride at night and I slept less than 1 hour !!!

Taeyung's P.O.V

I have successfully survived four hours without bumping into familiar & annoying people. At lunch I try hiding in the bathroom stalls like the fucking cliché I am but Yoongi can drag me out of there in no time. My body doesn't feel like struggling and fighting against him, plus adding the raging head ache and weird sick feeling in the pit of my stomach equals winning from grumpy Yoongi = impossible. He drags me all the way to the canteen and pushes me on the bench next to Hoseok who eyes me with worry. I hate that look. He pities me. They both pity me.

"Tae", he sighs, placing his hand on my leg in a comforting manner but it only repulses me at the moment, "Please talk to us. We know something's wrong between you and Jungkook".

"And it won't help if you ignore us", Yoongi adds, crossing his arms on the table.

I avert my gaze from both of them which turns out to be a mistake cause my gaze falls on Jungkook who's sitting with a group of popular students. They are laughing with a joke he just made and a girl has her hands wrapped around his bicep. My stomach churns and the food scent in the canteen makes me even more nauseous.

"He hates me", I mumble almost inaudible. Hoseok caught what I said and leans closer to me.

"He really doesn't. You guys were happy and dating only a few days ago. What went wrong?"

I shrug and stare at the table, probably burning a hole into it. Yoongi snaps his fingers right next to me ear to gain my attention. I get startled by the sudden sound and scowl at him.

"What happened Taehyung?", he asks and even though it sounds intimidating, I know he only wants what's best for me.

"Jimin".

That one name makes them both groan and sigh at the same time, creating an odd sound.

"What did he do this time?", Hoseok asks with a pissed off expression.

"He came into my room and tried giving me a handjob-"

Yoongi squints his eyes warily,"And?"

"I let him".

They sigh again and I curl into myself, knowing I disappointed them both. I really didn't want this to happen, I was happy with Jungkook and then this happened.

Yoongi glares at Jungkook's back and turns back to me, "How did Jungkook find out?"

"Jimin told him and I confirmed it", I mumble, "Then he got mad and didn't let me finish my explanation which evolved into him thinking I don't like him".

"And did you try talking to him again?"

I shake my head, "I don't think he'll let me. And he has found another boy anyway, that Simon kid".

Yoongi rolls his eyes at me which I find highly rude in this situation. He lays his hand on top of mine.

"Simon is his nephew from abroad", he explains and I feel my face heat up, "He's studying here for the year".

"Oh... Well it doesn't matter anyway", I shrug, wanting nothing more than for the ground to swallow me whole, "I won't talk to Jungkook cause he won't want to listen to me".

"I'll make him", Yoongi grumbles to himself and I arch an eyebrow but he doesn't explain his vague words.

Jungkook's P.O.V

Taehyung looks like shit. Guilt burns deep inside of me but I push it away. It's probably not because of our fight. I mean- he said it himself that he doesn't want me so why would he be sad about it.

"Yoongi hyung please unlock the door", he weakly stomps the classroom door, his voice edged with a desperate tone. I avert my gaze away from his lanky frame and glance around the classroom Yoongi locked us both into.

"He won't listen", I pull out a chair and sit down, letting my legs fall on the table so I'm in a comfortable position.

Taehyung halts his action and slumps against the door until he's sitting down onto the cold floor with his back facing me. The clock on the wall ticks away the time and after five minutes of absolute silence I finally look back over at him. My heart breaks when I see his shoulders shaking as if he's crying. His small frame trembles and only now the soft cries and sniffles are evident.

"Are you crying?", I decide to ask, not knowing what else to do.

A minute of silence follows until he manages to croak out a ,"no", which doesn't sound convincing at all.

"Why are you crying?", I frown, still not moving from my spot. He doesn't respond again and I have the feeling he isn't going to anytime soon. I sigh and get up from my seat to place my hand on his still shaking shoulder.

"Hey I asked you a question-"

Taehyung abruptly turns around, jumping from the ground and stepping away from me so my hand slides off his shoulder.

"Why do you think!?", he screams, his hands curling around his hair to tug at it, "I fucking thought you were smart! Come on! Take a guess why I look like this!"

When I don't answer he takes a step towards my direction.

"Take a fucking guess!", he yells frustrated, his voice wavering and silent tears slipping down his cheeks.

I clear my throat,"Y-You w-were the one that didn't want me-"

"I never said that!", he interrupts me, his fist grabbing my collar, "I wanted to say I didn't want you that sort of fuckbuddy way but you never let me finish what I really meant!"

"Then what did you want to say-"

"I want to be your fucking boyfriend you prick!", he yells, temporarily freezing me, "But if you really think these tears aren't because of you, if you really think I don't have feelings for you, if you really want to surround yourself with popular girls than that's that! Have a great fucking time without me!"

He turns around and grabs the doorknob, hearing the unlocking click and runs out, leaving me dumbfounded in the classroom with a raging heartbeat.

🚬

Welp