Fuck

The chapter name is exactly my reaction at the gif. Get some towels over here cause people are gonna get wet @ jungkook

Jungkook's P.O.V

PE is one of my favorite classes and I share it with Taehyung who's always out of shape. I can't believe he's a football player, I'm guessing he always sits on the bench during competitions.

We're playing dodgeball outside because it isn't raining for once and I'm great at it. No scratch that, I'm great at everything. Taehyung can barely dodge a ball hurling at him with top speed. He's so lanky and clumsy I can't believe people call him the bad boy at this school. He's in my team, just my luck, and when the game finishes he's on the grass catching his breath and dying at the same time.

Another game starts before I can go talk to him and I quickly run for the ball, throwing it at a guy of the other team. Taehyung is right beside me.

"Hey Tae", I say innocently and he immediately glares at me.

"Don't call me that you asshat", he snaps, dodging a ball right on time.

"Oh you're moody today", I snicker, "Anyway that's not what I wanted to talk about".

"I don't even want to hear what you have to say", he growls and I push him out of the way to catch a flying ball.

"Watch where you're going", I ignore his answer and hurl the ball at a guy, hitting him in the gut.

"Why did you leave so early? Did Cinderally have to be home at 12? You missed the whole show"

"Show?", he asks confused but before I can answer he gets hit in the stomach and doubles over. He falls down on the ground face first into the grass.

"Oh jesus", I groan, kicking him lightly to get any reaction out of him. He lifts himself up groaning and clutches his stomach.

"Kim you're out!", the teacher yells and Taehyung just rolls his eyes, walking off the field. After some time our team wins again and we get a small break. I spot Taehyung sitting on the grass and set myself down next to him.

"So it seems like I won", I say and he groans again when he notices me sitting down.

"Yes I know you won, I saw it", he huffs, playing with the water bottle in his hands.

"I wasn't talking about dodgeball", I say lowly, smirking when I see his eyes widen.

"What?", he asks confused.

"Jimin", I reply seeing his face fall,"I was talking about Jimin. He has a fine ass you know, and trust me I've seen some great asses in my day. It's just big and tight enough to pound into. And don't get me started on his delicious high pitched moans. But it's not like I have to tell you about it seeing you experienced it enough times already".

Taehyung's reaction isn't the one I expected or hoped for. His face doesn't show anger, instead it's entirely white and tears glaze over his eyes. The water bottle in his hands drops to the ground. He seems entirely frozen.

"Y-you had sex w-with him?", he croaks out, his voice filled with sadness.

"Yeah, right after the party", I say less confident now. What's up with him? It's just sex.

Taehyung closes his mouth and I see a tear rolling down his cheek. Before I can say anything else he jumps up and sprints away from the field, ignoring the teacher's yells. I jump up too and go after him. I hadn't expected him to be sad, I just wanted to see his angry face.

Taehyung runs in the school building and runs straight for the janitor's closet. I follow him in there before he can shut the door and block the door by standing in front of it so he can't run out. Taehyung has tears pouring down his cheeks and he covers his face with his hands to hide his sadness.

"G-Go way", he sobs, backing away into the corner of the small room. His back hits the wall and he slides down, "P-please j-just leave".

I walk over to him and sit right in front of the crying boy. He drops his hands in his lap and stares at the floor, tear drops hitting the cold tiles.

I sigh, "Tae-"

"You got what you wanted! Are you happy now!?", he yells angrily, his red and puffy eyes staring at me full of hate. I'm startled by his sudden outburst. This is the anger I expected, not the tears.

"N-no", I stutter, realizing I fucked up big time. I didn't anger the bad boy, I broke the good boy.

He cries into his hands, his shoulders shaking with every sob. It's a pathetic sound that fills the badly lit room and it tugs at my heart strings.

"I'm sorry", I sigh, "I thought you'd just be angry. Not... this".

He snaps his head back to me and clenches his fists, digging the nails in his handpalms, "You don't understand it do you? You just don't get it! I waited for him! I waited until he'd be ready! We were going to be each other's first and you RUINED THAT!"

The tears don't stop falling and his lip trembles when he said those words.

Wait... he's a virgin?

"I waited for him. More than a year. He wanted to wait. And now he has sex with you, a guy he has only know for two weeks. What do you have that I don't have!?", he yells, his eyes narrowing dangerously. He's shaking badly from anger but his eyes keep leaking tears. It's a poisonous mixture of pain and confusion.

"No wait", I stop him, "Jimin wasn't a virgin before I fucked him".

"What?", he snaps, "Are you implying-"

"That he cheated on you? Maybe. That he lied to you? Yes. He knew exactly what he was doing that night. He told me he had sex before and that he didn't found it much of a big deal".

Taehyung's eyes sadden even more, if that was possible, and he wrapped his arms around himself. He closes his eyes, blocking out the outside world.

"H-how could he? Is this my fault for being too jealous? Didn't I love him enough? Why? Why did he do this? Why did he lie? I loved him", he mumbles to himself, his eyes tigtly shut and he rocks himself.

"Taehyung"

"I loved him Jungkook", Taehyung looks at me eyes filled with sorrow, his voice breaking with every word, "How could he?"

"I don't know Taehyung. But if you need someone, how weird this may sound, you always have me", I say honesly,"I know I've been nothing but a jerk to you but I promise that will change from now on. I hate seeing you like this".

He looks at me unbelieving but drops his gaze, fumbling with his hands, "I think I could really use a hug right now".

I smile and open my arms, "Come here"

He smiles back lightly and dives into my arms, crying softly into my chest.

"T-thank you Jungkook", he whispers.

I freeze at the words.

"For what?", I arch my eyebrow.

"No idea. Just felt like saying it", he shrugs.

I chuckle and ruffle his hair, "You're welcome".

🚬

WHAT CAN I SAY EXCEPT YOUR WELCOME~~~~~ sorry im a meme