Shame

BTW smut credit last chapter goes to classic-hobi I'm such a bad friend for forgetting to give her credit *facepalms desk* PLEASE GO SUPPORT HER SHE'S AMAZING OKAY BELIEVE ME!!

Taehyung's P.O.V

I make my way through the crowd of people dancing and jumping around in the living room. I squirm past a couple making out seeing their tongues colliding. I scrunch my nose in disgust and duck underneath a crowd surfing dude whose glass is dripping beer on the people carrying him. When I finally reach the other side of the room unharmed I bump into someone's chest. I almost fall backwards until I feel someone's arm wrap itself around my waist, steadying me.

"Hey Tae!", the person yells excitedly, his breath smelling like huge amounts of alcohol were mixed into his mouth.

"Hi Minho", I smile back, trying to get him off me but he edges closer.

"Let's dance!", he grins, pulling me back in the room that I tried to escape from.

"I'd rather not-"

"Don't be a pussy! This is my jam!", he starts swaying his hips around on the beat of All Star and brings me even closer to his smelly body.

"Not mine", I frown, finally able to push him off me. Sensing freedom, I turn away only to be grabbed again but now it's a steel hard grip on my wrist.

"You're hurting me Minho", I say through clenched teeth, just loud enough so he can hear it.

"And you hurt me Taehyung", he retorts, gripping my wrist even tighter. I whimper in pain, feeling the blood stream being cut off.

"How? What did I do?", I yank my arm back but it only makes the pain worse. Minho keeps dancing so no one even pays attention to the way he's holding me.

"Don't think I didn't see Jungkook and you basically grinding on each other and then disappearing inside the bathroom together, my bathroom! How dare you! You know I like you!", he yells angrily, his face going all visibly red, even in the dark room.

"I-I'm sorry", I hesitate, "I didn't know".

"Sure", he rolls his eyes, "Show me you're sorry!"

"W-what?", my face feels pale and my wrist has gone white too from the grip.

"Show. Me. You're. Sorry", he smirks seductively, bringing me closer to his face. His hand leads mine to his lower body and I try to pull back, feeling sick by touching his hard member underneath his jeans.

I place my other hand on his chest to push me off him but it only results into him getting angrier. His other hand grabs me by the collar and yanks me up.

"I-I don't want to. Let me go!", I yell, pushing and pulling against the grip. I never knew he was so strong. But here he is, almost lifting me off the ground.

Suddenly the grip disappears and I fall down onto the floor, my knees scraping against the tiles. I look up to see Minho with a bleeding nose and a glaring Jungkook, his body shaking from... anger? Could it be... No, it can't be. But why is my heart swelling at the thought of him being protective over me? I'm not supposed to have a dominant watching over me like I'm a submissive. I'm the dominant here. But right now I don't really feel like storming into the fight myself, rather let muscular Jeon handle it.

"You stay the fuck away from him, you hear me?", he growls darkly, eyeing the bleeding Minho with hands clasped over his nose.

"You're fucking crazy!", Minho shouts back. People forget about the music and focus on the fight happening in the middle of the dance floor.

"No you are! Who urges someone to touch him when the guy obviously doesn't want to!", Jungkook retorts back shouting, his fist clenching dangerously.

"You defend him now? After fucking his boyfriend!?", Minho yells back and I feel the pang in my chest, hearing the words come out again. Shame fills me, seeing everyone's gazes landing on me with a pity look. I don't want to be pitied.

I crawl off the floor and run away as fast as I can. I hate to admit I've been doing that too many times these days. I'm a coward when it comes to fights or arguments. I hate people yelling at me and I hate to break down in front of them. I would have started crying if I stayed there any longer. Those people don't deserve to see my tears.

Minho's house stands in the middle of a lonely street, only a few houses are built here. I run down the street until my legs give up and I stop to break down on the sidewalk. With my face hidden in my hands and my legs brought up to my chest I sit there, away from the party, away from the cheating ex-boyfriend, the guy who had sex with my boyfriend but wants to be friends, or maybe more, and the guy who also had sex with my boyfriend but definitely wants something more out of me, even pushing me into it.

Why is everyone so confusing?

🚬

Short chapter because I'm going to fail French tomorrow