Jimin

Taehyung rolled his eyes. Not because of his foolish boyfriend for once, but because his ex boyfriend was trying to make him jealous by getting very close with other boys. He sure got enough of it when Jimin was practically eyefucking him during this party Taehyung and his friends got invited to. He pushed his drink into Yoongi's hand who was too busy talking to Hoseok to notice anyway. Jungkook went to find one of his friends a short while ago and Taehyung got bored... so why not start a fight with his ex? He pushed his way through the dancing teens until he stood right in front of Jimin, the latter pushing a boy off him who was trying to make hickeys on his skin.

"Gimme a minute", Jimin told the unknown boy and before he could protest Jimin had grabbed Taehyung's arm and was dragging him off the dancefloor and into the garden. Jimin gave Taehyung a crooked smile once they stood outside in front of each other.

"So you wanted to talk to me?", Jimin spoke, leaning against the brick wall of the house.

"Stop fucking around Jimin", Taehyung rolled his eyes again, "You've been giving me these weird looks all week so it was only a matter of time I gave into them. So if talking to me was your intention, hear I am".

"Oh TaeTae", Jimin sighed, grabbing the back of Taehyung's neck and leaning in closer, "You know nothing about my intentions".

Taehyung had no time to react, plump lips pressing themselves onto his in a short matter of time. The younger was lost in a daze, feeling those old familiar lips on his and moving oh so sweetly against him, letting him dominate the older. He was shaken out of his daze as the feeling of dominating weirded him out, the image of jungkook flashing in his mind. He pushed the older off him so Jimin's back hit the wall. The older got the wrong intention and grabbed Taehyung's collar to bring him back closer but Taehyung refused.

"I know you want it babe, I know you love me", Jimin smiled, tilting his head to the side in an innocent manner.

"I really don't", Taehyung sneered, slapping the smaller hand off him, "I love Jungkook now, he's my boyfriend, a loyal one. I'm sure you don't understand the concept of 'loyal".

Jimin chuckled,"But you don't too, you just kissed me and guess who saw?"

Taehyung froze.

"Indeed, your boyfriend just saw you being not so loyal", Jimin snickered, sending a short wave to Jungkook who was standing a few feet away from them. Taehyung didn't dare turn around, knowing Jungkook's expression would just make him feel more guilty than he already was. Footsteps came their way and soon enough Jungkook was standing next to Taehyung, the latter cowering in fear of an outburst.

"Jimin", Jungkook started and Jimin gave him a sweet smile,"I don't know what your plan was or how it should've effected mine and Taehyung's relationship but what you just did a few minutes ago did nothing else than just fuel my hate towards you and my love towards Tae".

Taehyung saw Jimin freeze and he himself was confused by Jungkook's words.

"W-what?", he managed to speak out softly. He glanced upwards into Jungkook's warm eyes, a fond expression evident in them. "You're not mad?"

"I could never", Jungkook smiled, pecking his boyfriend's forehead. Jimin looked between the boys with an 'what the fuck is going on' expression. Jungkook averted his attention back to the smallest of the three and gave him a threathening glare.

"If you dare pull a stunt like that again I'll make sure your lips will kiss the ground", Jungkook spoke slowly,"Stop messing with our relationship and go on messing around with your hundred lovers. I bet they're missing your presence right now".

Jimin scoffed, crossing his arms and directing his glare to the most flustered of the three. He scoffed at the blush on Taehyung's cheeks.

"Have fun with your virgin", he said to Jungkook but before he could walk away-

"I'm not".

Jimin turned back around, "What?"

Taehyung gulped, seeing the fire in Jimin's eyes. Jungkook had a content smirk on his face as he grabbed his boyfriend's collar and pulled it down. Jimin's eyes widened at the numurous bruises, hickeys and bite marks littering Taehyung's tan skin. He released the shirt as he saw his boyfriend's face going beetroot.

"He obviously isn't a virgin anymore cause you know why?", Jungkook smirked evilly, leaning closer until his breath hit Jimin's ear, "Cause I fucked him nice and deep until he screamed my name and couldn't walk for days. Pity you never heard his moans cause otherwise you'd know they sound like heaven".

As he pulled back he saw the shocked expression on Jimin's face and the confused one on Taehyung's face.

Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's hand and gave him his infamous smirk,"Let's go princess, I wanna dance".

🚬

OKAY GUYS
GET READY
NEXT CHAPTER will probably be the last one

Also... i thought i got nominated in the fiction awards but now I see TheFantasticFoursome (wit an E) got nominated and I have no idea if it's a spelling mistake cause that account has only one book and it has only 170 reads... i mean it could be right and maybe i wasn't nominated at all. Idk how to feel rn

 Idk how to feel rn