Ruin

Writing this while driving from LA to San Francisco 🚙

Jungkook's P.O.V

"Mom, dad, I need you out of the house saturday night so I can have sex".

Dinner suddenly got a whole lot quieter.

~

Third person P.O.V

Taehyung was confused to say the least. Jungkook had send him a note which hung on the inside of his locker. It was an invite to hang out on Saturday and even though Taehyung ran away last time he was in his boyfriend's house, he was grateful Jungkook didn't let it become awkward between them.

He nodded at Jungkook as a secret confirmation when they passed each other in the hallway. Jungkook sent him a bunny smile back which warmed Taehyung's heart, knowing his boyfriend only smiled at him like that. He was cold to others, except Yoongi and Hoseok but still that was a cool relationship without a lot of bunny smile sharing.

Gosh I like him, he thought during Physics, accidently doodling a heart on his assignment. Woops. Taehyung stared at the heart and sighed, feeling his own thud louder at the thought of his adorable but hot as fuck boyfriend.

In the meantime, Jungkook was making a list on what to get for his date with the older. Candles? Check. Silk bed sheets? Check. Smooth music?

Fuck- better delete my Justin Bieber playlist. I don't want it to accidently play and ruin the mood. But Justin can turn me on though.

He shook his head and quickly turned the paper around as his teacher went around the classroom, making sure everyone was making their assignments. He sure wasn't but she didn't need to know that.

Monday turned into Tuesday which got followed up by Wednesday. Jungkook got tackled during PE resulting into a twisted ankle. He limped through school that day, his arm wrapped around Taehyung to keep him steady, but his mind was anything but that. He was freaking out, hoping he would be better by Saturday. Some stupid ankle wouldn't ruin his plans.

Friday turned up pretty fast and Taehyung was starting to get worried about his boyfriend's suspicious behavior. He didn't want to tell Taehyung what they were going to be doing Saturday. Little did he know Jungkook was planning on doing each other.

As Saturday rolled by and Taehyung was getting dressed, he got a sudden call from his cousin Namjoon.

"Hi hyung", he beamed into the phone while trying to pull up the jeans he had chosen to wear only a few seconds
ago.

"Hey Tae, are you doing anything tonight?", he asked.

"Yeah I'm going to Jungkook's house. Why?"

"No reason..."

Taehyung sighed,"I can tell you're hiding something hyung. What is it?"

Namjoon chuckled,"I can't tell you but what I can advice you is to wear something more sexy than a simple jeans and a sweater.

"How-"

"You always wear that", Namjoon interupted the younger,"Now I'll leave you to it. Don't want you to be too late, do we? See ya!"

Taehyung was beyond confused.

~

Jungkook was freaking out. He had been visiting his grandma, who has been sick for years and had totally lost time playing cards with her, especially when she started talking about her own highschool sweetheart when he had told her about Taehyung. Now he had nothing ready. The shops were closed and Justin Bieber was still on his phone. Taehyung would be arriving soon and Jungkook felt like he could die right now.

He ruined everything. Maybe he should cancel his plans and wait another week to get everything ready. But he had been acting suspicious the whole week and it had been for nothing.

The bell went and Jungkook reluctantly went over to open the door, gulping when he saw Taehyung standing there in tight black pants and wearing a black wide shirt.

"Hi", Taehyung smiled nervously at him.

"Hey", Jungkook answered, inviting him in and shutting the door with a loud sigh. Taehyung ignored his weird behavior and sat down on the couch.

"Where are your parents?", the blonde asked, glancing around the room.

"Away", Jungkook replied, plopping down on the couch with a pout on his lips.

"Are you okay?", Taehyung decided to ask, seeing his boyfriend so abnormally down.

Jungkook shrugged,"Not really. I had something big planned but because of my own stupid mistake it all went wrong".

"What do you mean-"

Taehyung wasn't able to finish his sentence as soft lips pressed themselves against his. They moved in sync as Taehyung's arms found their way around his boyfriend's neck. He felt himself being pushed down onto the couch and let himself sink in the leather material as Jungkook laid on top of him, his hands on either side of the older's head and kissing him senseless.

"I-I know y-you're ready", Jungkook panted against Taehyung's lips as they finally pulled away from each other, desperate for each other's touches but also oxygen,"And I t-tried to come up with a plan, cause it's your first time and all that, but my plan failed and now you're here, looking fucking hot as ever and I got my parents out of the house, I even made a bucket list on what to get and I fucking ruined it by losing track of time-"

"Jungkook"

Taehyung's deep voice interrupted his rambling and calmness flooded him as he heard Taehyung's soft giggle.

"You look so hot being all worked up".

Jungkoon groaned as he saw his boyfriend's amused face, "Don't say that when I know I can't fuck you senseless".

Taehyung arched an eyebrow,"Who said you couldn't?"

"Because your first should be special and not like this-"

"Jungkook", Taehyng interrupted his rant once again, "Doing it with you makes it special. Please don't worry too much, I didn't ask for a special first time. All I want is you, and you only".

Jungkook swallowed the lump in his throat and let his arms give in so his head was now buried into the older's chest.

"If you say it like that... does that mean we can do it? Tonight?"

Taehyung chuckled,"I'm already hard so I'm not letting myself deal with this. You bet we're doing it tonight".

🚬

Awe Jungkookie turning all soft and nervous for Taehyung :o)