midgets love ruining dates

Taehyung's P.O.V

"An indoor playground... Really?"

With an arched eyebrow and crossed arms I look skeptically at my date. Jungkook rubs the back of his neck, a small chuckle leaving his lips.

"I might have asked Yoongi hyung and Hoseok hyung for help and they told me you liked playful and childlike things", he explains, anxiety evident in his eyes.

I roll my eyes but shrug, it's not like I have anything against playgrounds. I just hadn't expected it to my first date location with Jungkook.

"Well let's go inside then, shall we?"

He nods and hesitantly grabs my hand, leading me inside. The building is completely empty and Jungkook flickers on the lights.

"Where is everyone?"

"It closes at 7 pm and I hired the place from my friend's dad who owns the building", he smiles, dragging me towards a big red slide. My eyes glisten from the height and I release Jungkook's hand, immediately running to climb towards the top. I hear him chuckle behind me and footsteps soon follow.

"You're never going to catch me!", I yell, already reaching the slide and preparing to slide down until two arms wrap themselves around me and I'm placed on his lap.

"Are you sure about that?", he grins, sliding us both down with me on top of him. I giggle as my tummy tickles from the speed and jump out of his arms to race to another green slide which is even higher. I accomplish in being faster this time and sliding down before he can catch me. When I'm back down I stick out my tongue at him as he's standing at the top ready to slide down. He smirks like he has a plan and I start to run away from the slide as he's coming down. I climb over nets, crawl over soft pyramid thingies and swing from a rope to the other side, almost gliding off into the balls pool. He's still chasing me which gives me rush, adrenaline pumping through me veins like I'm a little kid again. I laugh and laugh, hearing him stumble over something and need to stop to grab my stomach from laughing too much.

"I got you now!", Jungkook grins, leaping at me. I shriek, feeling strong arms wrap around me and his head colliding with my chest, making me fall over into the balls pool. The colorful balls fly everywhere from our impact and I'm left laughing, buried in the pool with Jungkook on top of me.

"Told you I was getting you", Jungkook grins, pecking my lips. I grab the back of his neck to let our mouths collide again, moving slowly against his lips.

"You already got me", I smile, pecking his nose as his eyes widen a little.

"Now you're the cheesy one", he lightly stomps my chest and rolls off me.

"You aren't anymore. I mean- who takes their date to an indoor playground?", I chuckle, hitting his chest this time.

"Jeon Jungkook", he answer matter-of-factly, "And his date absolutely seemed to love it so shut up".

I turn on my side to look at him, throwing a yellow ball at his face, "His date indeed loves it".

"I'm glad", he smiles back, throwing the ball back at me, "Jeon Jungkook also planned ice cream after the play date".

"Did he now? He's lucky his date adores ice cream", I laugh, getting up as he does the same.

"It's not luck, it's him knowing the interests of the boy he likes", he shrugs, intertwining our hands again.

"Aaaand he's back to being cheesy again".

~

The ice cream shop is only two houses from the playground so we quickly reach it. I'm practically dragging him as I see all the different flavors. "That one!", I point at the blueberry ice cream and he orders it, also paying for me. To be honest, I could've just paid for myself but seeing Jungkook being all gentlemen like, I decided to take advantage of the situation. I had been paying for all the dates with Jimin so I deserve to be treated now. We walk to a table, sitting down across each other.

He has chosen a chocolate ice cream and hands me the blueberry one, smudging it against my cheek first. "Hey!", I pout, grabbing a napkin. He smirks and leans over making me freeze on the spot when feeling a tongue glide over my cheek.

"Yummy', he winks, eating his ice cream like nothing happened. My cheeks burn from the action and I look anywhere but him, cursing my blushing.

My jeans buzzes and I retrieve my phone from my pocket checking the message.

Awe having a date with Kookie? Good for you, he has a very nice big cock, I'm sure you'll love it. Tell me if you taste me on his lips xxx –Jimin

My blood runs cold and I feel my blush fading, anger and disgust taking over. I clench the phone between my fingers, snapping my head to the other seats in the shop, seeing the pink mob of hair. Jimin waves and blows me a kiss , giggling to the guy sitting in front of him, probably laughing at me.

"What's wrong?", Jungkook asks worried and my eyes lock onto his.

"Jimin", I manage to say through clenched teeth, throwing the phone on the table so he can read the message. Jungkook's eyes widen and narrow afterwards, his gaze also landing on the pink haired boy.

"He disgusts me", Jungkook mutters and I chuckle humorless.

"He didn't disgust you that much since you slept with him", I say with a light tone, suddenly not feeling hungry anymore.

"Hey", Jungkook grabs my hand when I try to stand up, pulling me back down, "You know that was an one time thing right? I've never had feelings for him... Unlike for you".

My expression softens but the ache in my heart and the churning in my stomach is still there.

"It- it just confuses me you know? The boy I like had sex with my cheating ex-boyfriend and sometimes I forgot you actually had sex with him but sometimes it reappears and it just... I don't know... Makes me see you in a different perspective I guess".

He sighs, moving his thumb across the back of my hand in a soothing manner.

"I understand it can be hard for you to trust me after that but I do like you Taehyung. I just hope you'll eventually trust me cause it'd pain me if you couldn't", he smiles softly, my heart hammering against my ribcage.

"I-I'll try okay?", I smile back, ignoring the sick feeling in the pit of my stomach when I imagine Jungkook and Jimin doing it.

"Let's continue our date", Jungkook says with fresh hope, "I brought old bread in my backpack to feed the ducks in the nearby park... How does that sound?

I lace our fingers together, "That sounds great".

🚬

Awe such cuties

By the way: I'm going on camp to the Czech Republic so I'll pretty much have no internet and will be busy (being killed by 12 year old teenagers who are unrespectful af) and with socializing with fellow friends.

Sorry for the lack of updates from 12/07 - 22/07