Chapter Eight: Oops.

The next morning I woke up with Alex still in a ball next to me. I rubbed his back. I reached on the table and grabbed my phone. It was dead. I tossed it across the room. Alex woke up. "Good morning" He yawned. He was sweating.

"Morning." I smiled at him. He got up and looked at his phone.

"Its twelve. What the hell?" He said looking around his room. We had to eat at my house at two. I got up and walked toward his bathroom. He ran up behind me and put his arms around me. He was still sweaty.

"Why are you sweating?" I asked him looking back.

"Its hot." He simply answered letting go of me. I went into his bathroom. He was standing outside the door when I walked out. I was digging in my drawer he gave me so I could find shorts. I grabbed one of the biggest pairs and slipped them on. Alex looked around for a minute. He threw on a glamor kills shirt and a pair of cut-off shorts. "What?" He laughed.

"Alex, that shirt is gross. Find a clean one." I said grabbing a plain black shirt. It was June, or what felt like April. I had to dress for Summer. He took his shirt off. He looked like he had stopped sweating. He put on one of my shirts and smiled. It was big on him. Usually, he's bigger than me. But I'm taller. I was almost a twig normally.

"Man, this shirt is great." He said laughing. He was trying to make fun of me. I smiled and started putting on my shoes. When I stood up and came over to me and put his arms around me. He rubbed my back. He was either sick or horny. I'm thinking a little of both. I put my arms around him. When he finally let go he just put on flip flops. We walked down the steps.

"Good Morning, sleeping beauty's." His mom said when we walked into his kitchen.

"Morning." We both said. She put two bottles of juice in front of us.

"Drink these. Considering your eating in two hours." She said to us. I picked it up and shook it around.

"What is it?" I asked her.

"Grape." She replied. I opened it up and starting taking little sips of it. Alex drank his in thirty seconds. "Jack, sweetie, its good for you."

"I know." I shook it around a little more and then dank it. I liked it I just felt like I was going to vomit. After I finished it, Alex's mom gave us a hug and let us go out the door. We got in Alex's car. I looked in the backseat and saw a bag of stuff. "What is this?" I said grabbing it.

"Um.. I have no idea." Alex said, opening it up. It was baby clothes. His mom was standing in the door. He rolled down the window.

"That's for you guys! I bought them. I didn't know if you'd like them." She said.

"No, mom, they're great!" Alex said, "Thanks mom!"

"Your welcome honey!" She walked in the house and closed the door. We started driving toward my house.

"Babe, are you okay?" Alex said holding my hand.

"Mhm. Yeah, why?" I said nervously. I still felt like I was going to puke.

"Your quiet." He said.

"I'm always quiet." I replied.

"Well.... yeah. Not this quiet." He said. "What's wrong?"   

"I don't know." I said looking at the window.

"Jack." Alex said pulling over on the side of the road.

"C'mon Alex, keep going. We are one block from my house." I said looking over at him. "I'll tell you when we get home." I felt Alex grab my arm.

"Jack, I  really want to help you." He said shifting his car. He pulled out. "Please, Jack." I stayed silent.