Chapter Twenty: New Everything

A/N: What do you guys think so far??

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

November: 8th Months into pregnancy:

Alex took me into my house. I still had issues walking  months later. It was November and I felt huge. I was eight months along so I knew I wasn't getting much bigger. Walking by myself and even moving wasn't close to reality. Alex was off work. Rian fired me and I was stressed. My mom got tough too. She only fed me healthy stuff. Alex would every-so-often get me junk food. Which made me sick. Alex walked me to the couch and tried to sit me down.

"Baby, do you want food." Alex asked, playing with my hair.

"No, I want to talk." I said.

"About what?" Alex asked me. He sat beside me and played with my hair.

"The baby..." I said holding my stomach.

"What about her?" Alex asked me.

"Are we ready to do this babe, I don't think we are..." I said.

"What do you mean?" Alex said.

"Alex, we don't have any stuff to bring her home, were short hundreds of dollars! I can't do it." I said choking on air. I started coughing. Alex hit my back lightly.

"Baby, my mom paid for your hospital bills, my dad is paying her back because it was his fault." Alex said, "We can buy a car seat, and more outfits. I bought baby food. Its in Lyric's rooms." He stopped and held my hand, "We don't need to rush and get an apartment."

"Alex.. its a new baby. New responsibilities. For both of us." I said.

"Jack, I know. If one parent doesn't want her here. Which I have no idea how that would happen, we'll live at the other house." Alex kissed my forehead, "It'll all be okay. I promise you." I grabbed Alex's shirt and pulled him into me. He kissed me and held onto my hair. "Jack." He said in a breathy tone. "Fuck." He smiled and bit his lip.

-----

We were sitting on my bed going through papers. My parents were out of town. Joe lived at his own house and May was visiting my aunt and my baby cousin. She was staying there. Me and Alex had the house to ourselves for two days. "Jack, look, this one says that we can do online parts in the school, we don't have to go to campus." Alex said.

"I'm not going. I just want to be a stay at home mom." I laughed. "I want to talk about what's to come. Lyric is the next step."

"No, our next step is you shaving your face." Alex said laughing at me, "You look like Emo Jesus." I laughed at him.

"Will you do it?" I asked Alex.

"That's one of the few things I don't want to do for you." Alex said to me. Last time I shaved my face I cut myself, like six times. I didn't like doing it. I pouted at Alex. "Jack. You act like an animal." Alex smiled and kissed my face. He gathered the papers and threw them at the foot of my bed.

"I want food." I said to Alex.

"You didn't want food an hour ago." Alex said laughing at me.

"So." I said playing with my fingers.

"Jack...." Alex said putting his head in his lap. "What do you want?"

"Will you order a pizza?" I asked him, "I'll pay."

"Yes." Alex said. He picked up my phone and started dialing the number for the pizza place.

----

When the doorbell rang for the pizza I walked along the wall slowly. I opened the door. I paid the deliverer. He continued to stare at me. I knew it was my stomach. Being a pregnant male, wasn't looked upon. I held the pizza in my hand and yelled for Alex. He rushed down and grabbed the pizza. The pizza guy finally went back to the car. Alex carried the pizza box to the table. I got two cups and filled them with water. Alex just had us eat out of the pizza box. Besides it was just us and we were out of paper plates.

"Baby, how do you feel when people stare at you, me, or even us?" I asked Alex.

"Baby, I really don't mind it." Alex said to me. He took a bite of pizza. "Its who I am." Alex shrugged.

"Yeah..." I said, "Babe, I just don't know." I said throwing the pizza crust into the box.  "The fucking pizza guy stared at me." I said.

"Baby, I know he didn't mean to offended you. He may have been confused." Alex said, "Or he thought you were cute, like I do." Alex kissed my cheek and smiled at me.  

"Yeah." I smiled I sat back in my chair, "Can I have a drink?" I asked in all seriousness

"Babe, your pregnant." Alex said, "It'll hurt her." 

"Fine." I slouched a little. "Alex, we are so close to everything being different." I said reaching for his hand. He slid it forward.

"I'm ready." He whispered. He was being very sexual, yet careful with me. I'm sure he was excited for everything, considering we had the house to ourselves the entire weekend. He closed the pizza box and stood up. I followed him to the couch. He sat down and waited for me to sit. He put his arm around me.

"Alex." I whispered.

"Yes babe?" He said looking over. I kissed him. Normally I didn't kiss him. He kissed me. He moved me so we were facing each other. He pulled back away from me biting my lip. He let go of my lip and smiled at me.

"Nothing...." I said leaning in and smiling against his lips.

"F-" Alex said, he immediately stopped himself and kissed me. "Lets go upstairs..." He said helping me up. I stood in my place. My back had a sharp pain in it.

"Alex... I can't...." I said. I felt a rush of adrenalin go through my body. I didn't think this was happening.