Chapter Thirty-Five: Perfect Ending

August 17th:

I was watching Lyric get dressed by May. May sat her down and Lyric tugged on my pant leg.

"Daddy." She said in her still baby voice. She walked around and talked. Alex was with his mom. And yes, his dad. Not was today an amazing nice warm perfect day. It was our wedding day. I hadn't seen Alex all day. May sat and smiled at me.

"Do you like her dress?" May asked me.

"Its adorable." I smiled. I picked Lyric up and rubbed her head.

"Are you ready?" May asked me. I nodded.

"Nervous." I said standing up and going into the kitchen. I grabbed the tuxedo laying on the table.

"Mom and dad are here. They are helping me set up." May said, "They are happy for you."

"Thanks, May. You're the best." I said hugging May. She picked up Lyric and sat on the couch with her.

"Go change." May said smiling. I ran into the bathroom and started getting dressed. I was wearing a black tux with a purple tie. I walked out holding my tie.

"May, help." I laughed. She got up and tied it.

"The limo will be here in ten minutes. The guys will be there. It'll take you to the church." She said handing me Lyric. "You'll walk down the isle with mom or dad. Who did you pick?"

"Mom."

"Okay." She said following me outside. "Don't be nervous."

"I know." I said.

"Its Alex. He loves you." She told me.

"And I love him."

"See." She smiled. The limo pulled up. She hugged me and opened the door.

"Thank you." I said waving to her. When I got in the limo Zack, Rian, Matt, Greico, Vinnie, and Joe were there.

"Look at her." Zack said reaching for Lyric. He loved Lyric and loved to hold her and play with her. I handed her to him.

"May picked it out." I said looking around at all the guys wearing purple.

"I'm really happy for you!" Greico said smiling at me.

"Thank you, Alex." I said leaning forward to hug him.

"Hi guys." I said. They all mumbled hi's back. Everyone except Rian. He was staring down at a little screen that is an iPhone. He was also sucking down a StarBucks.

"Ri." Vinnie said hitting him.

"Oh, Hi Jack!" He said smiling in my direction. He stared down at his phone once again. I sighed.

"Nervous?" Joe asked me. He was sitting beside me now holding my baby. I nodded.

"Just a little." I said getting out my phone. I saw a text from Alex.

I love you, Jack. I can't wait to see you. -A

I smiled looking down at my phone. I texted him back.

I love you too. I miss you. -J

Joe smiled at me. "Is the Alex?" He asked.

"Yeah." I said blushing.

"Who is with Alex?" Matt asked.

"Uh, Danny, Mark, Bryan, Vic, and Ryan Mendez."

"That makes us bigger." Greico replied.

"Joe is carrying Lyric." I said.

---

We finnally got to the church. We went into the basement for about an hour. Zack was feeding Lyric for me. I was talking to some of the guys. Vic was older than all of us.

"Is there cocktails?" He asked me.

"No, I'm 19." I laughed.

"Fuck." Vic said, "Can I get beer?"

"Yeah, can you get me one?" I laughed at him.

"Damn, dude. Sure." Vic laughed sarcastically. We walked off. I sat with Zack who was still feeding Lyric. I waited there for five minutes. All the guys lined up in two rows. I was at the end with my mom and Lyric was in Joe's arms.

"Thanks for everything, mom." I said hugging my mom.

"You're Welcome, baby." My mom said kissing my cheek. We all started walking. The guys for Alex all walked down. They lined up behind him. Directly behind him was Ryan Mendez. He was in school with us. He was the only friend Alex had left from school. The other guys were family friends and new friends. My friends started to walk down. Rian was first. Followed by Zack, Greico, Matt, and Vinnie. Next was both Joe and Lyric. Lyric was our flower girl. She could walk, but I wanted Joe to take her down. Joe and Lyric made it to the front. He sat down beside my dad, May, and my grandparents from both sides. I saw Alex. He was smiling and almost looked like he was getting emotional. I had been to very few weddings. All I knew was we didn't want traditional. We had everyone stay seated. We wrote our own vows. And it was two guys. And I was the female at the wedding. My mom started walking she was wearing a light purple dress and black 3 inch heels. We cotinued to walk until we got to the front. Alex was wiping his face. I smiled. He continued to smile and look at me.

"Alex and Jack have prepared their own vows. Alex." The preecher said. Alex had a piece of paper he was reading off.

"Jack, we've been through so much. So I'm just gonna start from the begining. When we met in 8th grade I knew I liked you. I just couldn't admit that to myself. I really liked you and I knew that. I was a bully to you. We hated each other. Over spring break of our seinor year I realized that I was sure I liked you. That party may have been a mistake. But without the party we wouldn't be here today." I saw him wipe tears from his face. "No one would be sitting here watching us and we could easily not even be around each other. We had so many ups and downs. But I love you and you are my everything." Alex said squeezing my hand.

"And now Jack." The preacher said. I got out my piece of paper and started reading.

"Alexander, I love you more than anything. You are my everything. Alex, without you I'd be no where. You helped me so much. We've both been through a lot as children. We have so much in common that we help eachother with. The back and forth moves with Lyric were my favourite. Building our family was difficult, yet amazing. Alex, I have been in love with you since the day we met. We were 12. I didn't care that you hated me, or what I thought, you hated me. Your party changed my life forever. Changed  it, so that we are here today. I love you, Alex, I love you." I said looking up at him. He was crying. "Don't cry." I whispered.

"You may now kiss your partner." The preacher said. Alex leaned in and kissed me.

"I love you." Alex said letting go.

"I love you too."

-<>-<>-

Thats it guys. Do you want a second one? Thank you for support. I love you guys :*