Chapter Eleven: Alone

When Alex let go of my neck he kept looking at my eyes. His eyes were really pretty. They were dark brown. "Jack, stay home." He said. I realized that I had issues when I walked.

"I will." I told him. He pushed himself up so he felt taller than me. He kissed me and rolled out of my bed. He walked into my bathroom and got in the shower. I sat in my room and looked through papers. I saw a packet I got about pregnancy. I started reading through it. I came across a paragraph about giving birth. I shuddered.

The pain was being compared to getting kicked in the balls. Alex walked out of the bathroom. He was wearing his boxers. He looked at me. "Cute  little face." He said, he ran to me and he kissed my face. I smiled at him and took a deep breath. "Jack, what?" He asked me. I pointed to the paragraph. He read it.

"Yeah." I said.

"I'll be there with you." He said. He kissed my face. He grabbed shorts and put them on. He grabbed a tanktop and put it on. He stood behind me and looked at my papers. "What are these?" He asked me.

"This pile is colleges, this one is pregnancy, and this is songs." I told him. He picked up my pile of songs. Most of it was Blink-182 sheet music.  He sat them down. He moved back and sat on my bed.

"Please cheer up." He said holding onto my arm.

"I will." I said, "Its hard, you know?"

"Yea, I just want you to smile." He said. I sat down beside him he kept a grip on my arm. I smiled at him quickly. He pushed my hair back.

"I'm cutting my hair later today." I said moving over closer to Alex.

"Its cute." He said kissing my cheek. "Keep it." I smiled. He kissed me again.

"Who are you going to the mall with?" I asked him.

"No one." He told me.

"Please take me." I said holding his hand. "I don't want to sit here all day by myself." I told him.

"Jack, you barley can walk to the bathroom." He told me.

"Please Alex." I said, "I wont complain." I pleaded.

"Fine." He smirked. I rushed and grabbed shorts and a plain black baggy tee-shirt. I put on black ankle socks and a pair of Nikes. I was walking fine and then I slipped waking out of my room. I fell on my back. Alex rushed over to me. "JACK!" He had a shocked look on his face. I couldn't talk. I started to cry. "Dammit. Jack." He said trying to sit me up. I coughed.

"I'm fine." I had a few tears going down my cheek. Alex wiped my face.

"Jack, you fell and Lyric and are you sure? Does your back hurt? Do we need to stay home?" He said pulling his arm away from my face.

"Alex. Really. I'm fine." I said, "I fall a lot." I lied.

"Jack, I have never seen you fall." He told me, "You are staying home. I'm going to buy clothes for you and Lyric." He told me standing up.

"I don't need clothes. I don't  want to stay home." I pouted.

"Jack, just today. I'll bring you home food." He told me, "Your getting bigger. I'm going to grab some shorts and baggy shirts. It'll make it less noticeable." He grabbed my hand and helped me stand up he walked me over to my bed. He turned on the TV and handed me the remote. "Don't you fucking get up." He said leaning down, kissing my forehead. "I love you"

"Love you too." I told him. He walked out the door and shut it behind him. I sat in my bed and looked at my ceiling. My back hurt really bad. I felt pain shooting around my back. I laid down and put my blankets over me. It was only noon, but I felt awful and I wanted to sleep. I fell asleep.