1

rip jahseh dwayne onfroy, we love you baby boy🖤.

Taylor Williams

"Bitch I think he gave me something" My friend Kayla said into the phone.

"I told you not to fuck him anyways" I told her while rolling my eyes before laughing.

I knew she wasn't serious, but I also knew that her little boy toy was a man whore.

"He was looking sexy and I couldn't help myself. Plus I was a little drunk, so" She explained.

"Don't try to blame it on the alcohol, you knew what you were doing" I said making her laugh.

As she began to speak, something over by my window started to catch my eye.

My bed sat a few feet away from my window which was awfully close to my neighbor's bedroom window. And the windows were barely an arm's length apart- so talk about no privacy.

I never really worried about it though because no one has lived in that house in almost 2 years.

But for some odd reason now, there was a bed sitting in the room lead along with sealed shut boxes.

Curious and confused, I sat up and climbed out of the bed with my phone still by my ear and my shoulder lifted up to support and hold it in place.

I walked over to the window and stood there getting a good look into the room.

"Uh yeah I hear you" I told Kayla to remind her that I was still listening to her talk.

A boy walked into the room carrying another box, causing me to quickly back away from the window.

I leaned my head over a bit and peeked, seeing that he was setting the box down on the floor.

I took in his appearance.. he was a caramel color, I could see a couple of tattoos on his hands and one on his neck. His hair was weird--they were little dreads but one side was dyed blonde and the other side was just black.

He had on a plain white tshirt, with a pair of gym shorts, some nike slides and.... a choker?

He had to be gay.

He stood there in the middle of the room looking around. His eyes roamed around until they landed directly towards my window.

Thinking he seen me, I quickly backed away.

"Kayla I'll call you back" I told her before ending the call.

I pulled the phone away from my ear and counted to three, then peeked back over again to see him now gone.

I let out a breath of air before walking away.

I decided to go be nosey and see what the rest of our new neighbors looked like so I slid on my rihanna puma slides, then headed downstairs.

I went over to the window in the living room, and seen a woman taking more boxes out of the trunk of their car.

A little boy who looked to be around 5 or 6 played in the front yard with some toys while the boy I had seen upstairs in the room, carried more boxes into the house.

I heard the sounds of foot steps coming down the stairs so I backed away from the window and turned to see my mom.

We were the only two living in this house together, due to the fact that my dad wasn't in the picture and I was the only child.