37

The next few days I sat in my mirror applying eyeshadow to my eyelids when Jahseh came into my bedroom through the window.

It was going on 8 and the dinner started at 8:30.

I turned around and faced Jahseh, closing the lid to my eyeshadow.

"How do I look?" I asked him.

He took in my appearance before shrugging his shoulders.

"You look beautiful but why do you have on so much makeup?" He asked walking over to me.

"I don't know honestly. Is it weird that I'm freaking out?" I asked as he wrapped my arms around my waist.

"Nah. You're about to be around a couple of people you don't even know, so it's fine. Is it weird that I want to lift this dress up and fuck you right now?" He questioned grabbing my ass.

"Later" I told him before pecking his lips.

"Why not now? We can do a quickie" he said kissing his teeth.

"Because we only have a few minutes left, plus I already hear people downstairs so no"

"So you gonna let me go down there with a stiff dick?"

"I don't wana mess my hair up Jahseh, I said later. I promise"

"Ight"

"Taylor!" I heard my mom yell from downstairs.

Which probably meant my dad had just got here. I checked myself in the mirror one last time before heading downstairs with Jahseh right behind me.

When we made it down, I seen my mom standing at the front door with my dad and three other people around my age standing beside of him.

The boy spotted me first and stared at me. My mom turned and faced me while I came and stood next to her.

"Hey babygirl." My dad spoke causing them all to look at me.

"Hi" I spoke to them nervously.

"Well you three this is your sister Taylor. Taylor this is Myaira, Mark, and Kamaya." My dad introduced.

I took in their appearances seeing that none of us favored each other except for Mark and I.

Mark was tall with the same skin complexion as me. He had curly black hair that he had dyed blonde at the tips. He had slanted almond brown eyes and two small earrings in his ears.

Kamaya had a caramel skin complexion as well, with long black curly hair she had pulled up into a bun. She had the same eyes as me but she looked a bit younger than the rest of us. She wore a huge smile on her face while the other girl held a serious look.

Myaira got her chocolate skin tone from my dad. She was darker than the rest of us but she was really pretty with jet black hair, slanted black eyes, and pouty pink lips. She was also the shorter than the rest of us.

"Mind introducing us to the boy?" My dad asked nodding his head towards Jahseh.

"Oh, this is my boyfriend Jahseh" I told them.

Mark and Jahseh shared a long awkward glare while my dad and two sisters spoke to him.

"Well, get to know each other until the food is done" my mom told us.