29

I watched as Jahseh and Stokeley continued to play fight in the middle of Cleo's living room. Ashaunti and Chris were all cuddled up on the couch and Marco just wouldn't stop texting my phone.

I decided to just go ahead and block him on every social media, including his phone number.

I locked my phone while Jahseh came over to me and sat down. Stokeley readjusted his hat as they calmed down from their little fight.

"Aye let's go to walmart or something and fuck shit up" Chris said while Ashaunti continuously kissed all over his face.

"Its a 11 o'clock at night. No one goes to walmart at this time" I told them.

"No, normal people don't go to walmart at this time. We're not normal" Jahseh explained to me.

"I'm down" stokeley said.

They all began to get up and put on their shoes while I remained seated. Jahseh grabbed my hand and pulled me up off the couch.

"Don't be lame tay, we only have a couple more days to have fun with stokeley until he has to go back" he said.

"Fine"

We followed Chris out the door and headed over to his car. Ashaunti got in on the passenger's side of course and the rest of us got in the back.

I sat between stokeley and Jahseh as Chris started up the engine. He pulled out his phone and grabbed the aux cord before leaving out.

"Aye put on some yatchy" Stokeley suggested.

Chris did as told then pulled out of the driveway. He waited until we got down the road to turn the volume up on full blast, and since he had speakers the bass was extra hard and loud.

"LEAN MOLLY WATER, PERC PILL POPPER PULL UP AT FOLLIES ON PILL PILL PILLS!

IM ON THAT DANK RED AND YELLOW REST IN PEACE PIMP C POP SEAL SEAL SEAL

YOU AIN'T BOUT THAT ACTION, YOU AIN'T NO GANSTA YOU AIN'T NEVER BEEN IN THE FIELD FIELD FEILD

NIGGA YOU A RAT IF THE LAWS COME AND GET YOU RIGHT NOW, NIGGA YOU'LL SQUEAL SQUEAL SQUEAL" we all sung along to blac youngsta's verse.

The boys were a little to hype, bouncing around and Chris had us swerving all over the road.

We arrived to walmart after almost a ticket , and 3 car accidents later and got out.

I hopped on Jahseh's back and he carried me across the parking as we followed behind Stokeley.

"Who wanna race me on them old people carts?" Chris asked.

"Me nigger" Jahseh said.

We made it inside walmart and there was surprisingly a good amount of people walking around. I really didn't know people shopped around this time.

I got down off of Jahseh's back while him and Chris went straight for the carts.

"Stoke push me and Tay in this buggy pleeaaassee" Ashaunti said grabbing a shopping cart.

I got inside of the cart and Ashaunti stood in the front of it, holding on. Stokeley came over and began pushing us.

"Y'all better put on y'all seat belts cause once I get down that aisle, it's over" He told us.