17

Ashaunti and I sat on her bed eating a whole bunch of junk foods while watching pretty little liars.

Jahseh kept sending me screenshots of memes he thought were so funny, so I ended up putting my phone on silent so that I could focus on the show.

A commercial soon came on just as we thought we were about to find out who "A" was causing Ashaunti to groan and fall back on the bed.

"I fucking hate when they do that bullshit" She said.

The man on the commercial began to talk, causing her to kiss her teeth.

"Shut your ass up" she said then throwing a Dorito at the tv screen.

I looked at her and began laughing. My phone started to buzz on my lap making me look down seeing that Jahseh was trying to FaceTime me. I ignored it and let it continue to ring.

He had been blowing up my phone being extremely annoying every since I left the house to hang out with Ashaunti.

Jahseh🙃- why you ignoring me?

Jahseh🙃- did you see what I sent you?

Jahseh🙃- yo I'm fucking dying

Jahseh🙃- your window is up. Im going to climb in and lock you out of your room xD

"Damn who's blowing up your phone?" She asked me after hearing all the buzzes my phone was making.

"Fucking Jahseh" I said slightly annoyed.

"Oh. You two have been hanging out awfully a lot" she said looking over at me.

"Yeah" I shrugged putting another chip in my mouth.

"Is there something going on between you two?" She asked curiously.

"Um definitely not" I said darting my eyes quickly over at her.

"There has to be. I mean, come on Taylor when is the last time you've hung out with a guy for that long on multiple occasions?" She asked.

I thought about it for a quick second before remembering that I've never hung out with any guys besides Marco and them. Especially as much as I did with Jahseh.

"Oh my god" she said sitting up slowly.

"What?"

"You like him!" She assumed.

"I do not" I said defending myself.

"Taylor don't lie to me"

"I mean, he's cute..." I trailed off.

I wasn't going to lie I was beginning to look at Jahseh a little more different now. It's like every since that night he opened up to me about himself and his past, I started to feel kind of special. Mainly because he specifically told me he didn't like opening up to people and talking to ones about his problems.

It wasn't just that though. He was becoming extremely attractive to me. His smile, the way he smirked. The way his eyes slanted whenever he laughed to where it looked like they were closed. The way his muscles and abs flexed whenever he moved his arms or picked up something every time he had his shirt off.

It was weird and I hated to say it because in the beginning I did think he was gay and strange because of the way he dressed and wore chokers around his neck. But now- it was like attractive to me.

He didn't need to know that though. I liked us being friends and nothing but friends.

"Omg I knew it! Awweee Taylor has a cruusshhh" she cooed at me.

"It's not a crush, fuck off Ashaunti" I said throwing a chip at her causing her to laugh.

I remembered what Jahseh had said about locking me out of my room, and quickly grabbed my phone to text him back.

A few hours after I arrived home I went straight upstairs and walked into my room, closing the door behind me.

Glancing over next door, Jahseh wasn't in his room and it extremely dark. I figured he was downstairs somewhere since he never left his house.

It was around 8 o'clock which was usually the time I went to go take showers then go eat dinner.

I grabbed some sleeping clothes and headed into my bathroom. I closed the door and locked it then set my stuff up on the sink.

I turned on the water and waited for it to get hot while stepping out of my clothes. When the temperature was just right, I got right in and reached for pink body sponge.

I squirted a bit of dove body wash and got right to washing.

When I got out I stepped onto my dirty clothes and looked around for my towel that I thought I had brought in the bathroom with me.

Realizing I had left it in my dresser
I let out an exaggerated groan.

I went over to the bathroom door and pulled it open a bit, poking my head out.

Jahseh sat on his bed facing my window with his phone clutched in his hand while he focused on whatever he was doing, hard.

I sighed and closed the door back. I went over to the sink and picked up my phone unlocking it to send him a text.

- get out

Jahseh🙃- ??

-can you please get out your room for a second 😐

Jahseh🙃- taylor... what are you talking about?

- I left my towel in my room, I just got out the shower and my curtain is open

Jahseh🙃- I won't look

- Jahseh please

Jahseh🙃- I promise

I stared down at the message then locked my phone.

I went back over to the door and cracked it open once again seeing that Jahseh had his hand over his eyes.

I waited for a second before quickly walking out of the room. I hurried over to my dresser glancing over at Jahseh a few times.

I looked through the top drawer and pulled it out. I quickly wrapped it around my body feeling my phone vibrate in my hand.

I looked down and read the message Jahseh had sent.

Jahseh🙃- nice ass ;)

I turned around and looked at him seeing that he had a sly smirk spread across his face while he stared at me.

<>

A new ski mask the slump god story comingggg soon. Im so happy about writing that book Lol