25

The next day Ashaunti and I went over to Jahseh's house to check on him and Stokeley.

I knocked on the door twice and we waited. I had called ashaunti and told her everything that had happened at the party and she was very concerned on if they were okay, and insisted that we went to go see them.

I told her about Chris being there and breaking up the fight to losing Stokeley and not knowing where he was, and Jahseh asking me to be his girlfriend even though he was fucked up.

Ms.Cleopatra had found stoke laying on the floor upstairs in the bathroom, slumped with a whole empty bottle of Hennessey in his hand. She got him out of the party safely and brought him back their house.

After waiting for a few more seconds the door swung open and stokeley stood there looking half dead with a red durag over his head.

He invited us in and went back over to the couch where his blanket and pillow was, and laid back down.

Ashaunti closed the door behind us and we made our way over to him.

"Hey stokeley pokley, you okay?" I asked him.

"I'm straight. I have a nasty ass headache though" he mumbled.

"I'm sorry we left you last night..." I said truthfully.

"It's all good. As long as you got vro out of there I don't care"

"Did you know he got jumped?" Ashaunti asked him.

"Nah I just found out this morning. I was pissed as fuck that I wasn't there to help him. We going after them niggas for sure whenever that nigga gets better though" He said grabbing his cup off the coffee table and taking a sip from it.

"No you're not. Just leave it alone, please? I don't want you guys getting into anything, the boys down here aren't worth it I promise" I told him.

"I'm not about to let them jump my brother and get away with it" he said being stubborn and shaking his head.

I looked at ashaunti and shook my head.

"Stay down here and talk to him, I'm going to go check on Jahseh"

She nodded and sat down on the couch where his feet were while I jogged upstairs. I went down the hall to Jahseh's room and knocked on the door before just letting myself in.

He was sitting at the edge of his bed with his phone in his hand doing whatever it was that he was doing.

I closed the door behind me and made my way over to him plopping down on the bed next to him.

He looked at me and a smile formed on his face.

"Hey, you okay?"

"My shoulder still hurts but it's nothing" he shrugged.

"Do you need anything? I can ask my mom to borrow her car so that I could run to the store"

"Taylor, I'm fine"

"Sorry" I said knowing that I was probably getting on his nerves acting like his mom.

"Don't be. I appreciate how concerned you're always are about me... I appreciate my girlfriend alot" he said smirking.

My face began to heat up because I totally thought he had forgot about that conversation last night. I blushed and shook my head, happy that we were finally in a actual relationship even though we were just fine without a title.

"Well, that knot is going down" I said touching his forehead gently, causing him to wince a little.

I quickly pulled my hand back causing him to chuckle.

"What do you want to do today?" He questioned.

"Nothing. You need to rest" I told him.

"I told you it's nothing, I'm alright"

"I don't care what you say. How about we just stay in and watch a movie or something?"

"Fine" he said rolling his eyes.

I stood up and smiled happily.

"Ashaunti and I will go to the store and buy food, and you and stokeley can pick out some movies on netflix" I told him.

I held my hand out for him to grab so that I could help him up. He looked down at my hand before taking it.

I pulled him up and led him out of the room. Him and I walked down the stairs hand in hand and into the living room where ashaunti and stokeley were clowning each other.

They looked up at us and ashaunti began to smirk.

"Ashaunti we have to go to the store" I told her while releasing Jahseh's hand.

"Okay.." She said standing up "I'll be back to light your ugly ass up"

"Keep playing, i'ma make you cry. Looking like a fucking stick bug in the face" Stokeley said to her as we headed towards the door.

"Biitccchhhhh---

I Pushed her out the door before she could say anything back.

We ended up getting more junk food than we needed. Ashaunti picked out at least 4 bags of hot fries, claiming that they were all for herself even though I was the one paying for them.

We made it back to Jahseh's house and went inside. I sat down on the couch next to Jahseh while Ashaunti went and sat next to stokeley.

Jahseh and I were the only two who were really watching the movie because Ashaunti and stokeley just bothered each other the whole time, and played around.

My phone buzzed on my lap signaling that I had a text message. I looked down at it and totally had forgot that I had given my number to Levi.

#- hey, this Levi. I'm sorry about last night, can we meet up somewhere and talk?

I rolled my eyes and deleted the message, not wanting to deal with him anymore. There was no reason for me to talk to him anyways since me and Jahseh were a thing now.

"Who was that?" Jahseh asked looking over at me.

"My mom" I lied.

He nodded his head and we went back to watching the movie.

<>

Sorry this was short.

Hoping my baby ski is okay since he had a hospital wrist band around his arm ): <3