26

The reason why I update so late is because my phone is still broken, and the only time I get to update is when my mom gets off of work- which is late at night... and I use her phone 🙃 so sorry about that guys.

V
V
V
V
V

"Lets do something" Jahseh said spinning around slowly in his computer desk chair.

It's been a week since the whole incident at the party occurred and everything was back to normal.

His bruises had went away and the only thing visible on his face was a little scratch right beneath his eye that wouldn't quite go away yet.

I told him that one of the boys who had jumped him was the boy at the arcade-Levi, and he said something about "he'll regret" then told me to stay away from him.

I asked him why him and Levi's brother had fought in the first place and he said it was because he had accidently bumped into him and the boy started making a big was scene,  calling Jahseh a bitch and etc.

Of course Jahseh wasn't about to punk him like that, so he beat his ass. Ms.Cleopatra told me not to let him go off to another party again so I was going to respect her order.

He wasn't going to another party or place where a large group of teenagers were for a while, besides school.

"Something like what?" I asked him while I continued to scroll through my Twitter feed.

"I don't know" he mumbled.

After a while he stopped spinning around and faced me.

"Lets go on a date"

"A date?" I looked at him with an raised eyebrow.

"Yeah. What's dating with no dates?" He asked raising his eyebrow as well.

"Okay.... when are we going on this date ?" I asked him.

"Now. Go get dressed" he told me getting up out of the chair.

He came over and pulled me up off of his bed. He pushed me towards the door and walked me downstairs.

'What am I supposed to wear?" I asked him.

"Anything" he shrugged.

"You don't just wear anything on a date Jahseh"

"Well,  wear something cute" he said before pushing me out the front door.

-

"So like do I wear a dress or something casual?" I asked ashaunti who watched me through the screen of my phone.

"Depends on where he's taking you" she said watching me carefully.

"He didn't tell me where he was taking me, he just told me to wear something cute" I groaned.

"Oh my god Taylor you're acting like you've never been on a date before"

"Out of all my relationships I can honestly say none of them EVER took me out on a date"

"Okay look, flat iron your hair and wear like a short ass dress that's easy to pull up cause you wanna try to get some dick tonight alright?"

"Ashaunti"

"Okay okay. Wear like a some shorts and a cute top, or a mini dress with a little jewelry"