41

1 month later ..

sorry I'm skipping like crazy it's only because the ending is near and I'm ready to be done with book 1 to this (:

I sat nervously in my seat around other high school students that attended Jeffery high with me. Ashaunti was sitting in front of me and Jahseh was all the way on the other side of the auditorium.

I fixed the cap on my head as they continued to call people up on the stage. My mom was standing in the back with my dad, Cleo, my brother and sisters watching carefully.

My name was getting called next and my heart was pounding out of my chest.

Ashaunti turned around and smiled at me.

"You're next" she whispered.

I nodded my head getting myself prepared.

"Taylor Williams"

I stood up and made my way out of my seat then walked down the aisle. It was extremely quiet and I felt like I was about to shit myself.

I made my way to the stage and walked across up to my principal. He handed me my diploma as well as a metal and shook my hand.

I didn't bother to look at the audience because I was too nervous, so I walked off the stage and made my way back to my seat.

Ashaunti turned around and silently clapped for me.

"Yes bitch!!" She whisper yelled.

Soon after everyone's names were called, the building was erupted with loud shouting and cheering. A few people threw their caps into the air as I made my way to the back to my family.

"My baby did it!!!" My mom screamed dramatically as she pulled me into a hug.

Jahseh walked up to his mom and she did the same thing.

"Congratulations princess" my dad said to me.

I walked up to him and gave him a hug.

"Thank you for being here for me and not missing this" I told him.

"Thank you for letting me come into your life to be here and not miss this" he said to me.

After we broke away from the hug I hugged Mark, Myaira and Kamaya. My mom wanted us to take pictures together so we did.

I went over to Jahseh who was on FaceTime with someone and came and stood next to him.

I looked at his phone and seen Stokeley laying down eating some French fries.

"Ayyeeeeeee, congrats lemon head" he said.

"Thank you stokeley, I miss you!" I told him.

"I miss y'all too. I'm so proud of my kids" he said making me laugh.

"Anyways bye fool, I'll call you when I get home" Jahseh said before ending the call.

He turned to me and checked me out.

"You look good in this cap and gown. You look like a graduating pornstar" he said.

"Wow what a nice compliment" I said pushing him lightly.

He laughed and put his arm over my shoulder then walked me over to Chris who was doing some weird happy dance.

"Nigga what is you doing?" Jahseh asked him.