5

Friday rolled around and I still had a couple of hours left until Kayla came to pick me up for the pool party.

I would be having to sneak out of the house because the party didn't start until 10 o'clock. I mean seriously, who throws a pool party that late at night?

The reason why I was 18 and still sneaking out of my mom's house was because she didn't want me coming in and out of the house at all times of the night.

9 o'clock was my curfew to be inside so until I got my own house, I was going to have to play by her rules.

I waited the hours out by watching tv and catching up on tv shows I'd been missing out on.

I went over to my dresser and searched for my black two piece bikini. When I found it I rushed into the bathroom and quickly changed.

I pulled some shorts over it and exited the bathroom.

My phone vibrated on my dresser, signaling that I had a text message. I went over and grabbed it, checking and seeing that it was a text from Kayla.

kaykay💙- omw 10:21 p.m

I shot her an okay then went over to grab my bag that held my towel, changing clothes, and hair brush.

I plopped down on the bed and played around on instagram until I got the message that read come out.

I got up and quietly locked my room door just in case my mom tried to come in and noticed that I wasn't there.

I turned off the light and tv and went over to my window, opening the curtain then pulling it up.

Glancing next door Jahseh was laying on his bed watching me. Literally, watching me.

He was laying on his back with his arms behind his head and his eyes held kinda low.

This was going to be so awkward that he was going to watching me climb out of my window, and struggle to get down.

The kid seriously needed some blinds. I didn't want him watching every little thing I did. Thats weird and made me feel slightly uncomfortable.

I reached my arm down and dropped my bag to the ground first. I put my first leg out the window, holding onto the bottom of the window to keep myself balanced.

After struggling for approximately 5 minutes, I finally made it down.

I quickly snatched up my bag and trotted to the front of my house where Marco's car was parked.

I hopped in the back where Mario, Darius and Cj were seated and closed the door.

"You ready whore?" Kayla asked from the passengers seat.

"No, but lets go."

        ••••

The later it got the more people started to come.

The pool was filled with immature kids splashing around goofing off and trying to drown each other. I wasn't having my hair get wet, so I sat on the side with Ashaunti who had got here with her boyfriend Chris.

"This shit is lowkey lit" Ashaunti spoke over the loud music that was playing in the background.

I shrugged. I guess it kind of was.