27

Jahseh and I stumbled into my house with our lips connected.

I closed the door behind us quietly, before he pressed my back up against the wall kissing me hungrily. He lifted my leg up to his waist, causing my dress to rise up while his hand explored my exposed thigh.

He began to kiss on my neck sending my hormones further out the window.

We ended up here from him touching on me and sliding his hand up my dress on the ride here. Of course I was going to get turned on-and we were both pissy drunk.

I quickly stopped him when his hand reached the rim to my panties, causing him to look at me and frown.

"Lets go upstairs"

I took his hand and guided him up the stairs as quietly as possible. He missed a step and tripped causing us both to burst out laughing.

My mom was home and in her bedroom, most likely sleeping due to it being midnight and she worked in the morning.

When we reached my bedroom I closed the door and locked it behind us. Jahseh followed me over to the bed and we wasted no time going back to our make our session.

He climbed on top of me and I wrapped my arms around his neck. I took his tongue into my mouth, tasting the alcohol that still lingered on his breathe.

His hands latched onto my thighs as he slid them up sliding my dress up in the process.

WARNING EXPLICIT CONTENT AHEAD. FEEL FREE TO SKIP THE SCENE IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE READING SEXUAL CONTENT.

Within seconds we began undressing each other, leaving me in nothing but my bra and panties and him in his boxers. Jahseh groped various parts of my bodies aggressively while showing love to my neck, sucking on it and nibbling on it in the process.

My panties were soaked from his hardened manhood pressed against it through his boxers.

His hands traveled across my breast before he unhooked my bra, throwing it off to the side. He kissed down my neck and onto my left breast before he took my nipple into his mouth. I bit my lip to keep from moaning, and enjoyed the feeling.

He slid down my panties in the process, brushing his finger against my aching clit. I let my hands roam down his bare chest and abs before sliding it into his boxers, groping his tool.

His length felt incredibly large as I stroked it gently. I pulled him out and he released my nipple moving my hand grabbing his own member and taking over.

He pushed my legs open further apart before stroking himself a few times then wasting no time inserting himself in me with force, not even caring that he wasn't wearing protection. I let out a gasp and let his hard thrust make my body shiver with pleasure after sliding half of it into me.

He rested his head in the crook of my neck while he stroked inside of me at a easy pace. I chewed on my bottom lip to keep from moaning out in pain and pleasure, while sinking my nails into his back.

After a while, he sped up making it harder for me to keep quiet. I moaned out loud and he quickly kissed my lips to muffle out the sounds.