28

"Stokeley no!" I screamed before being launched into the pool.

When I came back up to the surface he jumped in causing a huge splash and water to go flying everywhere.

Jahseh came back out of the house with a third plate of food my mom had cooked- no one else had ate besides him because all of the food wasn't even done yet.

"Bitch you gone eat all the food before its even cooked" Chris said to Jahseh as he swam around the pool.

Jahseh and Stokeley managed to become friends with Chris since he did help Jahseh at the party. Besides, Chris was a funny dude and I was glad Jahseh finally made friends with someone who lived down here and went to the same school as us.

Jahseh gave him the middle finger as he went over to the patio's table and chairs and sat down.

My mom and Cleopatra decided to have a little cookout for us today because it was a hot Saturday and we had no other plans but to stay inside and be lazy all day.

Ashaunti sat at the pool side with only her feet in the water because she claimed she was getting a tan, and Aiden sat in this little rubber duck floaty that floated slowly along the water.

"Aye, I heard Taylor got the goods last night" Stokeley said causing me to snap my head over towards him.

"Who told you that?" I asked him.

"I was just assuming cause Jah aint come home last night"

"Dont forget that fat ass hickey on her neck" Chris pointed out.

Ashaunti glared at me lifting an eyebrow.

I glanced over at Jahseh who minded his business while eating his food, not even paying attention us. They were all staring at me waiting on an answer.

"YALL FUCKED AND YOU DIDNT TELL ME?!?" Ashaunti yelled.

"Girl shut up my mom is in the house!"

"For real Ashaunti shut yo fat lip ass up" Stokeley said.

"For real, ugly ass" Chris added.

"Fuck yall" She said rolling her eyes.

"I already did before we got here, damn you tryna go again?" Chris asked.

"Anyways, yall fucked?" She asked more quieter.

"Can you guys like not worry about my sex life?"

"It felt good? Cause when Jahseh dick me down it be bomb" Stokeley said glaring at me.

"What the fuckkkkkk" Chris said making us laugh.

"I knew yall was some faggots"

"J dont we be fucking?" Stokeley asked turning to Jahseh.

Jahseh looked at us then nodded his head.

"Yall some gay ass niggas" Chris said.

My mom came to the slide door and pulled it open. Aiden had both of his ears covered and his eyes closed as well.

"Yall better not be out here talking inappropriate around my Aiden... But Taylor somebody's here to talk to you" She said.

I looked at her confused on who was here to talk to me when everyone I fucked with was right there beside of me.

I got out of the pool then went over to Jahseh to get my towel.