Chapter 1: Directioners and the city.

Oh my God. I can't believe it, me and my best friend Ellie are in the city the same time One Direction is. We found out what hotel they were staying out, we were just going to see if we could meet them but we werent going to invade their privacy. It was beautiful out, clear blue skys, a nice breeze but not to windy, but not to hot. My best friend Ellie looked beautiful in her royal blue jeans tucked into black boots, her simple white tank top, a sweater over it because she did not want to be chilly, a beautiful long feather necklace that went perfectly with her brown eyes, her somewhat fair skin complexion and her long chocolate brown hair. She looked gorgeous, if we had any hopes of meeting the boys I definatly think Harry would find her beautiful.My name is Kaitlin, I wear glasses, my dark brown eyes popped with my chamange eyeshadow and my mascara coated lashes, my dark brown hair that was a little longer than past my armpits popped against my fair skintone. I wore a white bustier shirt that I got at Urban Outfitters that perfectly tucked into my high waisted shorts, completing my outfit with my clasic white vans had to bring my sweatshirt to hide my scars. Before we left to go on the train we grabbed our purses that we threw our phones,cameras,money and the letters we have for the boys just in case we met them.I couldn't believe we were on the train to the city to possibly meet the boys. We didn't want to get our hopes up becasue we knew the chances were very slim. We got on the train at about 8am and the ticket man checked our tickets and we were on our way to possibly the best day of our entire lives.

ELLIES POV:

OH MY GOD. I cant believe that I am on the train with my best friend in the entire world, possible meeting One Direction. This cant be happening. I really want Kaitlin to meet Zayn, she told me what she would say to him if she met him, it was honestly the cutest thing I have ever heard. I love all the boys, so does Kaitlin, but I just have a soft spot for Harry. I hope we meet them it would be a dream come true since we missed out on the Ulitimate VIP passes for their upcomming concerts in May. Its about 9am and Kaitlin and I are almost in the city. If we meet the boys, even if we dont I am just happy to be in the city with my best friend.

KAITLIN'S POV:

Woah, its already almost 9am and Ellie and I are in Penn Station. I am so nervous if we actually meet the boys, but they would never think I am beautiful I dont have a perfect body, I dont have big boobs or a nice bum, I have my small size 0 frame with my long legs. I couldnt be a girl they would be interested in, but I just want to meet my 5 reasons to stop cutting. Yes, I cut, its a horrible addiction to get rid of all the pain, my hate for myself, taking out all my fustration on myself, having my low self esteem and when I get upset I just take my blade or my manicure tools that are sharp and cut my right arm. I want to tell them that I am trying to stop, but especially Zayn, he is addicted to smoking, he is trying to quit, we both know it is not good for him but an addiction is an addiction. I am addicted to cutting he is addicted to smoking. I want to tell him that we can battle this addiction together, that I would never force him to stop because I know how hard it is to quit something.

The train came to a stop, Ellie and I picked up our purses, got off the train with all the other passengers walked through the station up the stairs to the beautiful New York City. This is where our journey begins.

what my outfit looked like: http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=22224505&color=011&color=011&itemdescription=true&navAction=jump&search=true&isProduct=true&parentid=SEARCH+RESULTS

http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=15551740

ellies outfit: http://www.google.com/imgres?um=1&hl=en&sa=N&biw=1366&bih=667&tbm=isch&tbnid=_nx1BUazmq1WZM:&imgrefurl=http://thevintagerevolution.buzznet.com/user/photos/womens-royal-blue-stretch-skinny/%3Fid%3D62977901&docid=lzdIm8jrjzSZcM&imgurl=http://cdn.buzznet.com/assets/users16/thevintagerevolution/default/womens-royal-blue-stretch-skinny--large-msg-128303193925.jpg&w=400&h=450&ei=rR2TT_LLHsTN6QGiqsnABA&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=402&vpy=222&dur=296&hovh=238&hovw=212&tx=93&ty=102&sig=101886484571779904203&page=1&tbnh=115&tbnw=102&start=0&ndsp=30&ved=1t:429,r:2,s:0,i:80

http://www.google.com/imgres?um=1&hl=en&biw=1366&bih=667&tbm=isch&tbnid=AbKejWHCbu6REM:&imgrefurl=http://www.ebay.com/itm/Bella-Maxine-Flowy-Racerback-Tank-Top-6-colors-8800-/280670338996&docid=gr37k8qn3sNsSM&imgurl=http://i.ebayimg.com/t/Be

i hope you liked it what will happen in chapter 2?

will kaitlin and ellies dreams come true?