Chapter 27: The Club

Ellie's POV: 

I can't believe that I am actually doing this, going to a club, drinking underage, who knows what this is going to lead to. I am actually really excited, back in America you have to be 21 to drink legally, here in the UK its 18, I am 17 almost 18, so its not that big of a deal, everyone in school drinks. I really am just more nervous if my family finds out.

Kaitlin's POV:

What has gotten into me lately? I never had these rebellious tendencies before, I am getting a fake I.D, drinking, I got a tattoo, I really hope my family doesn't think Zayn has changed me. He hasn't I never would have thought any of these things were going to happen. I am nervous and excited, what if I can't handle the alcohol? What if my family sees these photos? What if we get caught? The boys said they know what they are doing so we don't get in trouble or anything I just hope they are right.

I heard Eleanor and Danielle shreik with excitment as they looked through Eleanor's closet, looking for clothes for Ellie and I. 

Eleanor: ELLIE I FOUND THE PERFECT DRESS FOR YOU.Here it is. *Holds up a aqua blue, tight dress, it was a high low dress, with a lace detail.* 

Ellie: I am in love, *rushes to the bathroom to put it on*

Eleanor: You look hot, Harry's jaw is going to drop.

Danielle: You look great. Here are a pair of heels hun.

Kaitlin: Ellie, you look beautiful as usual.

Ellie: Thanks guys, you are all so sweet. *Elllie sits down on the bed when the girls look for a dress for me.*

Danielle: Kaitlin I found something are you ready?

Kaitlin: Yay!! Show me!

Danielle: *Shows a strapless mini nude dress, it had black lace all over it*

Kaitlin: Danielle, I love it. *Runs to try it on*

I look into the mirror, it hugged my body perfectly, Eleanor gave me a pair of her heels, I put them on, my legs looked even longer and more toned. I looked almost pretty.

Kaitlin: Are you guys ready?

All: YES!

Eleanor: Kaitlin, you look amazing.

Ellie: Kaitlin look at you, looking all grown up.

Danielle: Damn Kaitlin, you have a nice ass. 

Kaitlin: *blushing* really? I never really thought that before, but thanks guys. You sure I look okay? What if Zayn doesn't think I look good? 

Ellie: Kaitlin listen to me, he loves you, he always thinks you are beautiful.

Danielle and Eleanor are all dressed up. we do our hair and makeup, then Danielle drives us back to the "Larry Stylinson" flat.

The boys are all ready, when we all arrive at their flat, Ellie called Harry letting them know we are here. 

Louis: You guys ready?

Harry: *kisses Ellie* Someone looks beautiful.

Ellie: *kisses him back* thanks babe. you don't look to bad yourself.

Louis:We have the ID's. 

Liam: Danielle, you look stunning.

Danielle: Thank you Liam, you look pretty fit yourself.

Louis: Eleanor, beautiful as usual.

Eleanor: *kisses him* thank you babe.

Zayn: Kaitlin, you look.