Chapter 22: Planning the perfect date.

Zayn's POV:

I want to do something special for her, I have kind of mentioned this to the boys and Danielle, Ellie Jessica and Eleanor. I asked them to see if Kaitlin wanted to do anything particular whilist in England. All of them told me she wanted to see the typical things like BIg Ben and the Buckingham palace. I thought of adding to it and taking her on the Big Red Bus, its a must to do thing if you ever go to London. I mentioned the idea of getting a matching tattoo with they were all mixed about it, of course the girls supported it saying it was romantic and sweet. The boys were kind of hesitant, "man you know thats permanant, if you guys break up you will have that forever" I wanted to do it, she mentioned how bad she wanted a tattoo to me when we first met when we were lying down. She said she would get a tattoo on her right arm after she is done cutting. I know her mom doesn't know she cuts. I had alot of ideas planned for this, but I wanted to be responsible and before I set up the tattoo appointment I called her mum

When Kaitlin was getting dressed into her pajamas that night I took her phone, I looked through the contacts and took down her house number. I took some selfies, cause ya know "yolo" We drifted off to sleep and didn't wake up until the next morning. When Kaitlin was getting ready for a day full of shopping with Danielle. I went into my room and shut the door to call her mum.

Anna: Hello, who is this?

Zayn: Hey Anna, its Zayn, I took the home number out of Kaitlins phone because I had to ask you something privately.

Anna: What is it Zayn? Is everything okay?

Zayn: Everything is perfect, my mum and sisters love Kaitlin. I was wondering, I was planning a special date for Kaitlin, she has always told me how bad she has wanted a tattoo, I know of a great place that gave me my first tattoo. I wanted to get matching tattoos with her, I know we are young, that people think this wont last, but I have never loved someone so much. I understand she is 17 and everything but I thought whilist she was in England, she could have something other than photos and memories to permeantly rememember this trip. So what do you think. I completley understand if you say no.

Anna: Okay, this is my baby girl we are talking about getting her first tattoo, as long as it isn't something obnoxious, as long as you promise not to break her heart, if this is what you want to do, I will allow it. 

Zayn: Thank you, thank you so much, I promise I will never hurt her, I will never break her heart, I love her more than anything. I appreciate this so much. Thank you.

Anna: Your welcome. Just take care of her, okay? Its great talking to you, enjoy your time together in England! 

Zayn: We will, I promise. Its great talking to you too. Bye have a great day.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Perfect. The ending of the date will be complete, now just to plan for the day, I am waiting for Danielle to pick Kaitlin up so I can start planning everything. I have ideas of what I want to do but I need to be complety focused. About twenty minutes later Kaitlin was out of her room and joined me in mine, she looked lovely as usual, barely wearing any makeup, just a little bit of mascara, and shimmery champange eyeshadow. her dark brown hair straight. She was wearing a pink shirt that had a bow cut out back, with dark jeans, and sandals. She looked beautiful without even trying. She jumped onto my bed right next to me. 

Kaitlin: VAS HAPPENIN BABE.

Zayn: *chuckles* nothing just thinking, about things. Do you know when Danielle is picking you up?

Kaitlin:She should be here in about 10 minutes. Is everything alright babe *gets closer and places head on his stomach grabbing his and and plays with it*