Chapter 23: The Date

Zayn's POV:

It was early morning, it was about 8am, it was early for waking up being on holiday but I didn't care, today was meant to be full of suprises. When Kaitlin was in the shower last night I looked through her closet, I saw a little black dress, that I thought would be beautiful for the dinner date, I saw silver glittery heels, I took the shoes and the dress and put them in my room. I got out of her room before she got out of the shower. She didn't even notice anything was gone, so far my plan went smoothly. I woke up to my mum in the kitchen already starting the pancakes, she had picked up some fresh strawberries from the market that night. My mum and I began making breakfast, just talking about how I planned everything. She was somewhat supprised of how romantic I can be. After making the pancakes, I got the little table that are found at bed and breakfasts, placed two plates on there with 2 pancakes each, a small dish of strawberries for each of us and some juice. It was time to wake Kaitlin up.

As I walked up the stairs carefully so I didn't drop anything, I made it upstairs to her room, opened the door, and said "Good Morning Beautiful". I was kind of nervous, what if she didn't want to wake up? What if she wasn't even hungry?

Kaitlin's POV:

I was woken up by Zayn, but he was carrying something, I couldn't make out what it was because my vision was blurry without my glasses, I reached for them on the bedside table and realized what he was holding. He made me breakfast, hes bringing it to me in bed,. It was extremely thoughtful, and I was starving.

Kaitlin: Morning babe. What is the occasion that your making me breakfast.

Zayn: *brings the tray on the bed and sits beside her* Well, I wanted to suprise you, today is going to be full of surprises. My mum and I made you pancakes, ready to eat?

Kaitlin: *pecks his lips* This is extremely thoughtful of you, I love it, and yes lets eat.

We are sitting side by side, in our pajamas, eating the amazing breakfast. When he finished we cleaned up, bought the tray downstairs and said good morning to Trisha and his sisters. I thanked her for the amazing pancakes. Zayn suggested we get ready because he wanted to take me around London. I was up for anything. So we went upstairs, I asked Zayn what I should wear, I didn't have a clue what we were doing, so he came into my room after he got dressed, he wore a casual outfit, a beautiful light royal blue scoop neck shirt that you could see his tattoo on his collar bone, and jeans. He always looked perfect without even trying. For me he picked out a white flowy button down shirt that was a three quater sleeve top that I got with Danielle yesterday, dark skinny jeans, nude flats and my new bag. I picked out my bra and underwear and got dressed in the bathroom, I curled my hair with my wand curling iron, put some mascara on, I put waterproof on because my allergies were acting up and whatever, put on my usual champagne eye look and some lip balm. I grabbed my bag off the table and put my DSLR in there, my wallet, lipbalm, my phone, my aviator sunglasses and that was it. I slipped on my flats and off we were to wherever Zayn was taking me.

Zayn wouldn't tell me where we were going, all I knew was that we were going to London. When the car came to a stop, there we were, Big Ben. It was beautiful, I did the typical tourist thing and took out my camera, snapping photos and taking in that I am actually here. A group of fans reconized Zayn and asked for photos, I gladly took them and the group of girls were so happy. I asked them if they could take a photo of Zayn and I, there was no one else around and the girls weren't annoying, they weren't screaming, they actually had a conversation with Zayn after taking the photo. They took a photo of us and Zayn had autographed their iPhones to thank them, the blonde girl of the group said "Guys we met Zayn, he's on a date with his girlfriend, let him enjoy it. Thank you so much" Zayn gave them a hug and thanked them. I guess the girls must have tweeted that we were in London, or someone knew, because as the day went on paparazzi was snapping photos of us holding hands walking around London. We walked around and about 20 minutes later we were at the Buckingham Palace. It was breathtakingly beautiful. We took photos together in front of the palace, I took photos of the palace of course, then he made me turn my camera around and he kissed my cheek and I took a photo, my camera was on multishot mode so it took a ton of random photos of me laughing while he was still in the photos, we took so many obnoxious selfies together it was sickening. We would be that annoying couple who takes way too many selfies. Oh well. More and more fans were comming, I went onto twitter real quick to see if anyone tweeted anything, update accounts saying "Kaitlin and Zayn were spotted holding hands around London today" "Zayn took photos with fans while on his date with Kaitlin" "Zayn and Kaitlin just left Buckingham Palace" How the hell did they find all of this out so quickly? Zayn took photos with the fans that spotted him, but he told them please not to tell people where we are going, they all promised they wouldn't. Then I spotted a big red bus. Walking hand in hand he told me that was the bus we were going on. I was so excited, we went onto the bus, it drove, showed us landmarks, drove us all around London. I took so many photos, London was beautiful. He took my camera and held it and took more photos of us, kissing on the bus, just us smiling, goofing off, we were on a bridge and as we were driving on it he kissed my cheek and took the photo. He was trying so hard to make this memorable, it was working. I am so happy. I took my camera back finally, and as the bus came to a stop, the tour was over after a few hours. It was around lunchtime I was really hungry. Zayn and I are walking together and he takes out his phone.