Chapter 25: Twitter

Kaitlin's POV:

I woke up early again,  Well earlier than Zayn did. I didn't move though, I am enjoying this, in his arms. It didn't matter what happened last night anymore. I feel so safe whenever I am with him. I honestly feel like I am a clingy girlfriend though. I looked at Zayn, his perfectly long full eyelashes fluttering, his lips pouting, his arms wrapped around my body. I could stay like this forever. I was kind of anxious to check twitter, I didn't though. I ended up slowly falling back asleep.

Zayn's POV:

I slowly started waking up it was around 10am, Kaitlin was safely in my arms, her small frame so fragile. She looked beautiful, with no makeup on, her hair in a messy bun, just lying next to me. Her perfect pink lips close to mine. I wanted to kiss her to wake her up, yet she looked so peaceful. I know she hasn't forgotten about the photos of us leaving the shop where you could see her scars. I decided to wake her up, I kissed her soft lips, her eyes slowly opened.

Zayn: Morning beautiful

Kaitlin: Morning handsome

Zayn: Did you sleep okay?

Kaitlin: I always do when I am with you, did you sleep okay?

Zayn: Yeah, are you alright Kaitlin?

Kaitlin: I am fine babe, *kisses him*

I lied. I wasn't I was a nervous wreck. What are the fans going to say about the scars, they are definatly going to tell me that I am ruining Zayn;s life. That I am just a sympathy girlfriend, that once he sleeps with me I am going to be out of his life. I know Zayn isn't like that. 

Zayn: Lets go have some breakfast. Do you want to go out for anything or do you just want to stay home?

Kaitlin: Whatever you want, is fine with me.

Zayn: Lets go out, we can meet up with the lads and the girls if you want. I know Niall and Jessica are in Ireland now, but maybe Lou, Harry and Liam will want to go out.

Kaitlin: Sounds good to me.

We text message the others, Ellie and Harry can make it, as well as Liam and Danielle Lou and Eleanor. We all agreed on doing lunch rather than breakfast. It was getting close to lunch anyway.

I decided to take a quick shower because we had over an hour and a half to get ready, I picked out my outfit, it was really nice out today, I decided on wearing a floral sundress with wedges, my light pink toenials poped against my tan skin. I hopped into the shower and shaved and washed my body and hair. I got out and dried my hair, then I curled my hair and did my makeup, put on my dress and decided on taking my nude wristlet, all I needed was my phone and cash. When I was done getting ready I went over to Zayns room, he wore a coral pink shirt, dark jeans and sneakers. His hair styled in his usual quiff, he looked perfect, slightly stubbly. I sat beside him, I wanted to check twitter so bad. I am not really one to care so much what people think about me, but this is serious, like the only people who knew before the whole picture was Ellie, Jessica, Zayn, the boys and Eleanor and Danielle. They didn't judge me, they support me through everything. 

Zayn: Someone looks beautiful.

Kaitlin: Aww thanks babe, you look great yourself.

Zayn: I was talking about me.

Kaitlin: Oh.

Zayn: *chuckles* babe I am kidding, you look beautiful, you always do. Are you okay, you aren't being yourself..

Kaitlin: I don't know anymore, I just need to check twitter, I want to know what they are saying. I promise I wont do anything to harm myself, I will have you right here. It's killing me.