Chapter 16: News

I was so paranoid, what is the big news Zayn needs to tell me? Is it good news or bad news? This suspense is driving me crazy, school was over and I was waiting for the phonecall or whatever so he could tell me.

Zayns POV:

I can't wait to tell Kaitlin the big news! I can't believe Simon beat managment and now we are allowed to be a public couple. I kind of want to trick her and scare her, but I don't want her to take it out on herself. I guess I can fool around with her and make her believe that managment won and we can't date. It was 9pm and it was time to break it to her.

I dialed her number, Kaitlin picked up the phone within the second ring.

Zayn: Hey babe, how are you?

Kaitlin: Im alright, how was your day?

Zayn: It was great until I found out the news...

Kaitlin: Oh my God. It can't be that bad right?

Zayn: It's bad, I am so sorry Kaitlin, I don't want to hurt you, Simon tried everything in his power to let us stay together as acouple, managment wont allow it.

Kaitlin's POV: The tears are streaming down my face hearing this, I tried my best to speak, but there was an evident cry in my voice.

Kaitlin: W-w-w-hat do you mean? Does this mean, were no longer dating? Zayn, your my everything, you make me feel happy, I can't loose you.

Kaitlins POV: I am so upset right now, I am not going to hang up, I suddenly heard Zayn chuckle a little..

Zayn: *still chuckling* Babe, I am sorry that Simon won!!!! I am sorry that were now a public couple and that now when I have an interview I have to tell them that I am taken.

Kaitlin: ZAYN ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME? YOUSCARED ME. THIS IS AMAZING. Does this mean if I ever visit you or when you come back to New York we are allowed to go out on dates and everything?

Zayn: Yes,babe thats what boyfriends and girlfriends do. Oh I have one more suprise for you. Are you ready?

Kaitlin: What is the big news?

Zayn: Would you like to come to Bradford and meet my family? You don't have to if you don't want to. I understand you have school, but we can wait until school is over.

Kaitlin: *crying tears of joy* Are you serious? I WOULD LOVE TO!! but wait, my parents wont let me go to England alone all by myself.

Zayn: Well I had a feeling that would happen, I planned this and told the boys, its already been planned that Ellie and Jessica are meeting Niall and Harry's families too. You guys would take a plane fly together, then Niall would meet Jessica in London, then they would fly to Mullingar together. So, can I talk to your mum on the phone and ask her myself?

Kaitlin: Sure, here is my mom, her name is Anna just incase you forgot.

*KAITLIN HANDS THE PHONE TO HER MOM*

Zayn: Hello Mrs.R, I'm Zayn, I am your daughters boyfriend. I know shes going to be 17, I understand she was your first daughter and I wanted to know if she could fly to Bradford with Ellie and Jessica to meet my parents...She is in very safe hands. So what do you say?

Anna: Well.....

WHAT IS KAITLINS MOM GOING TO SAY?

WILL KAITLIN GET TO MEET ZAYNS FAMILY?

FIND OUT IN CHAPTER 17!!